Notices

View Poll Results: Halloween or Christmas?
Halloween 55 31.98%
Christmas 117 68.02%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21 Oct 19, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
animelover
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Why not do the end of october begining of November best of both decorations they switched them over night last year

AnimeLover
April 2001 , April 2002 , Oct 2003 , April 2005 , Sept 2007 Oct 2009 Sept 2013 June 2014Oct 2018(Disneymoon <3 )
First DVC Dec 2019March 2022Jan 2023
animelover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Mel49
Imagineer

Mel49's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
"Free Dining Offer" is only for October if you check in by the 3rd of October so depending on how long you go for you would miss Halloween itself but hit the few busy days over Columbus weekend.

I personally prefer the cooler weather and build up to Christmas (some shops were just starting to get Christmas stock in but mainly Halloween) and in fact said to my DH that if we go back I'd like to go November/December time again.
Mel49 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 19, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Mel49 View Post
"Free Dining Offer" is only for October if you check in by the 3rd of October so depending on how long you go for you would miss Halloween itself but hit the few busy days over Columbus weekend.

I personally prefer the cooler weather and build up to Christmas (some shops were just starting to get Christmas stock in but mainly Halloween) and in fact said to my DH that if we go back I'd like to go November/December time again.
Yes, I think it's the first year they've ended it early. Last time I took advantage of the free dining it ended on Nov 30th which would have worked really well.
Old 5 Nov 19, 02:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by xXxSammi88xXx View Post
We’re going on the 28th october so we see both. We’re doing one of the last halloween parties and the first christmas party
Same here - we have done the last Halloween Party and are doing the first Christmas party at magic kingdom- the Halloween one was great fun !
Old 5 Nov 19, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Done both... xmas trumps it for me
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 19, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
floridaphil
Very Serious Dibber

Christmas say I, we've only been once, arriving back home Christmas eve, a couple of times in summer and the rest sept/oct. Bit fed up with Halloween but for one reason or another it's the best time for us to go, still, Paris soon, never been before and I'll get to see it decorated for the festive season.
floridaphil is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

We always go at the end of November beginning of December and I dont thjnk I couldnt actually go at a different time of year now! Christmas is my favourite time of year and to be there during that period is just magical, the decorations, the Xmas music, the atmosphere - its just perfect! I dont think we notice the crowds as its all we know, however in 2019 we did MVMCP and wow that was something else - as beautiful as it was we wouldn't do it again, it was alot of money for us to find ontop of everything else for the holiday and the crowds for that were unbelievable! Far too many people at one time!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by MillyMoo View Post
We always go at the end of November beginning of December and I dont thjnk I couldnt actually go at a different time of year now! Christmas is my favourite time of year and to be there during that period is just magical, the decorations, the Xmas music, the atmosphere - its just perfect! I dont think we notice the crowds as its all we know, however in 2019 we did MVMCP and wow that was something else - as beautiful as it was we wouldn't do it again, it was alot of money for us to find ontop of everything else for the holiday and the crowds for that were unbelievable! Far too many people at one time!
We were actually meant to be going this Christmas (well, early Dec for 2 weeks) but I cancelled it due to this pandemic
Old 22 Apr 20, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
MillyMoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
We were actually meant to be going this Christmas (well, early Dec for 2 weeks) but I cancelled it due to this pandemic
Awww thats such a shame, I hope you get to go at that time another year, it'll be worth the wait!
MillyMoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by MillyMoo View Post
Awww thats such a shame, I hope you get to go at that time another year, it'll be worth the wait!
Thank you! I've been before at that time but was looking forward to taking my DD who will be 3 then. Hopefully next year!