Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 12 Aug 20, 04:05 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Just put an order in , most excited for the pumpkin and cinnamon beans . I can already smell them brewing in my coffee machine
WIGGYSMUM is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 20, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
OP Pixie Dust
Chilling at Carribean Beach

What to order

I would like to place an order For some Joffreys coffee but I’m unsure which one we would usually have in the parks

Does anyone have any suggestions which ones to order ?

Thanks
OP Pixie Dust is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 20, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Sorry can't help with that as we usually drink SB in the parks, except Ep last year (as SB closed) & DS when we were using DDP credits- the SB in DS don't take them
We do tend to go for Darker roasts so LC,Kona,FF etc Also had a quick look & some of their "normal" Espresso roasts sound interesting but coffee is a personal taste IYKWIM Even at SB I wouldn't choose a "Blonde" for instance as I like a bitter chocolate type taste eg Komodo or Sumatra
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 20, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by OP Pixie Dust View Post
I would like to place an order For some Joffreys coffee but I’m unsure which one we would usually have in the parks

Does anyone have any suggestions which ones to order ?

Thanks
I have just chosen different flavours that appeal to my palette, pumpkin & cinnamon being top of the list , I think it depends which form you pick, I have beans so prefer the darker roasts usually.

Good luck , the choice is big !
WIGGYSMUM is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 20, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Fairy Helen
Excited about Disney

Mobile

The one in the parks is a medium roast we were told when we asked but not any of the ones in store. We ordered a box during the sale, 4 coffees and a breakfast tea. So much nicer than our coffee and I have found s’mores recipe from Epcot and cold coffee recipe online from Joffrey’s too.
Fairy Helen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 20, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Well, this is exciting news! We love all coffee and make a pot every day. So I think I'll join you all and order some of this Joffreys for a treat.

Thanks guys!

Edited to add...

There is a 25% offer if you sign up for their newsletter. I've got something like $70 of coffee ($73.94 to be precise) coming for $55. I went with

Jamaican me crazy...cos it sounds awesome
French Bistro
Narcoossee's
Latin Espresso
Jazzy Java
Sinful Delight

I'm really hoping it arrives as quickly as some of your deliveries as a week today is our 17th wedding anniversary and a special coffee will be a great start to the day.

Thanks again

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.

Edited at 07:36 PM.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 20, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Just looking at placing an order, was about to order ground coffee then noticed french press, what is the difference ? I thought you could use ground coffee in a french press/cafatiere? Thanks
Old 17 Aug 20, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
BH coarser ground, less likely to get passed the filter as you press down basically but yes you can- on a finer ground you will get more "bits" getting passed.
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 20, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

It makes life a little bit better being able to order from Joffreys online with free shipping! I ordered a few months ago, and I was looking again this morning to get ready for my next order. I have a keurig and the only way I can get pods (there's a few basic ones available in the UK, but nothing exciting!) is by using a mail forwarding service, and then delivery on top is expensive. So this has been a great way to get my pods for much cheaper when I can't get to the US
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 20, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
BH coarser ground, less likely to get passed the filter as you press down basically but yes you can- on a finer ground you will get more "bits" getting passed.
SD
Thanks
Should I buy the ground for my coffee machine ?