Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Sep 20, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Originally Posted by Rebecca_ View Post
So for my dates The Venetian is coming up at £354 on Travel Republic (for 3 nights). Is this a good price or about average?
A definite bargain!
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 20, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
GoldenAvalanche
Imagineer

Don't forget resort fees when budgeting that'll be on top of your £354.

Lyft and Uber work so well there I wouldn't be too concerned, we did the HRH last time (Virgin now) and loved it, would stay on strip next time though. But we did use Uber to get from Wynn back to the middle haha.
GoldenAvalanche is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 20, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rebecca_ View Post
So for my dates The Venetian is coming up at £354 on Travel Republic (for 3 nights). Is this a good price or about average?
Great price. You will love it!
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 20, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

I think it will be interesting to see if what we have previously considered great prices will still be great prices. Vegas is really going to struggle to fill its many hotel rooms with (likely) very reduced business travel and leisure. I predict prices are very likely to get cheap for a while.

Vegas has always been cheap at certain times (summer, Sunday to Thursdays, no conventions) with prices much cheaper than £354 for three nights at the Venetian. I got it for $80/night once.
Old 7 Sep 20, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Buzz242
Very Serious Dibber

Definitely recommend the Venetian, the room was extremely spacious and we loved the separate lounge and dining area. The position on the Strip was really good for visiting other hotels.
Buzz242 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 20, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
I think it will be interesting to see if what we have previously considered great prices will still be great prices. Vegas is really going to struggle to fill its many hotel rooms with (likely) very reduced business travel and leisure. I predict prices are very likely to get cheap for a while.

Vegas has always been cheap at certain times (summer, Sunday to Thursdays, no conventions) with prices much cheaper than £354 for three nights at the Venetian. I got it for $80/night once.
At the moment hotels are very cheap...I even have free nights with MGM...all for the next few months. I think once the borders re-open or a vaccine is found, I am guessing they will re schedule all of the conferences, and people will start going again. Then prices will go up a lot. Just my thoughts. I have the Wynn booked and going to book another couple of hotels which I can cancel just in case.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 20, 05:48 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We were going on our first trip this year and had booked ceasars palace for 4 nights for £376. We are now rescheduling for next August and decided to go a little earlier than this year and so far the prices are crazy. Hoping they come down as I think we got that price in January this year. We really want ceasars or Venetian.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 20, 06:35 AM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
I’m finding prices for next April very dear. We are looking at 3 nights, 6-9 April for 4. My example of the Venetian in an earlier post was around £950. Elara, which I think we’ll stay at is £550. I’m finding BA the cheapest so far, but debating whether to hold off, or to add it to our booking with them.
Old 8 Sep 20, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We had Mirage booked for this August 🥺 but that was because we are taking a 10 year old so I wanted a more family friendly pool although the Cosmo was a runner too.
Have stayed in a different hotel each trip and they’re all pretty good so don’t think you can go far wrong with any mid or south strip .
Great price you managed to get though !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 20, 07:22 AM  
Link to this Post
LadyFromage
Very Serious Dibber

We stayed at the Cosmo in 2017 for my 30th. It was AMAZING!
LadyFromage is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List