Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 18 Oct 20, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by BerkshireBugsy View Post
Sandra - i do hope you do get to seem them both for real next year. You've had to miss alot this year
We’ve all missed out not just me, at least we are all healthy ❤️
Old 18 Oct 20, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
We’ve all missed out not just me, at least we are all healthy ❤️
Indeed- DW (caj) is going to miss seeing her youngest as he started a gap year in September and cant come in half term and Christmas is looking doubtfull
Old 18 Oct 20, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

Think this Christmas will be the only time in my 'long life' that I wont be seeing my closest family at Christmas and I shall be on my own.

Only seen them 3 times since lockdown in March when I would normally see them every Saturday, oh, perhaps I've worn the welcome mat out
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 20, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Gev
Imagineer

It's when DH tells our guests that "we" cooked this and "we" got that, when he's been nowhere to be seen anywhere near the kitchen during the dinner prep or had thinking time to choose what gifts to buy. X
Old 18 Oct 20, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

The time I can play Buble loudly! That album must keep MB in spam for the whole year!
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 20, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
VIP Dibber

The time when nostalgia rules.

And when we add more clutter, before spending the next 11 months trying to declutter again!

And when you hear the same music playing everywhere (not complaining about that I love Christmas music! )

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside

Edited at 06:51 PM.
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 20, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Angcap
Getting Excited

When your teenage daughters make your husband watch cheesey films (his words) He swore he would never watch ! And it turns out he loved them (Frozen, Elf, home alone, finding Nemo etc).
Angcap is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 20, 08:04 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

You get to wear a fabulous silly hat at the dinner table ! (Primark £5 last year).

ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List