Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 May 20, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

havent got one yet (need a bathroom/kitchen/sofa sorting before we get a new table, but this is the one i really want:

transformertable/
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
This is ours we bought it from a company in Wrexham North Wales it seats 8 comfortably but you can squeeze a couple more in

I remember my mum buying a glass dining table and the dust drove her nuts and I had a glass coffee table and it was a pain to keep clean.
This is lovely. I’d really like to change my black glass one (yes, the dust drives me nuts) for a wooden one but I’d have to change the kitchen as well as it just wouldn’t look right with all of the shiny/glossy stuff we have just now 😟

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
I have this set in the kitchen, with black seating and grey table, image/link taken from the website as it's currently a mess!

My set in the dining room is around 1000 years old and 'I think' came from MFI in the late 90's so no point looking at that! Frustratingly there's nothing wrong with it and I have 2 matching display units so really no reason to change it, plus all the ones I'd want to change it to are ridiculously priced for something that gets used a handful of times a year.
That is the exact set I’ve been looking at! It’s just lovely but I’m not sure if it’s too modern for my house... how do you find the tabletop does it mar easily? When you have sorted your room out I would love to see what it looks like in your kitchen if you don’t mund sharing
Old 27 May 20, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wanye View Post
havent got one yet (need a bathroom/kitchen/sofa sorting before we get a new table, but this is the one i really want:

transformertable/
I’m confused it doesn’t make up that big table from those 2 pieces does it
Old 27 May 20, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
That is the exact set I’ve been looking at! It’s just lovely but I’m not sure if it’s too modern for my house... how do you find the tabletop does it mar easily? When you have sorted your room out I would love to see what it looks like in your kitchen if you don’t mund sharing
Of course...

& extended...

It doesn’t mark easily, the tops kept really well, the chrome on the legs hasn’t worn as well though.
On the whole we’re really pleased with it.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
Of course...

& extended...

It doesn’t mark easily, the tops kept really well, the chrome on the legs hasn’t worn as well though.
On the whole we’re really pleased with it.
It looks lovely thank you for the pictures.
Old 27 May 20, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
This is lovely. I’d really like to change my black glass one (yes, the dust drives me nuts) for a wooden one but I’d have to change the kitchen as well as it just wouldn’t look right with all of the shiny/glossy stuff we have just now 😟
Thank you
We like it and it’s easy to keep clean but I see what you mean it wouldn’t look right in a high gloss kitchen.
Old 28 May 20, 12:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Sunset girl
Imagineer

Mobile

Have a look at the listers furniture website they have matching dining furniture 👍🏻