Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 26 May 20, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMermaid
Excited about Disney

Missing standard for CBR

Morning All!

I'm waiting, as I'm sure everyone else is, to see if Free Dining comes out for next year
We're looking at going back to CBR next year as we loved traveling on the Skyliner! I've been searching for ball park prices since January for Standard Rooms at CBR but they never seem to be available - only Pirate rooms.

I had assumed that this might be because they were being held back for free dining? But I'm not so sure anymore..

Anyone know why they might not be visible? This would be for late Sept/ early Oct for two people just in case that matters.
MinnieMermaid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post

I think your first assumption as probably correct.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
xcited
Excited about Disney

Thats strange, standard rooms are coming up for August '21.
Old 26 May 20, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post

We are not decided but we will potentially go next April or next December. I had noticed there were only pirate rooms in December, but there are standards during my April dates.
Old 26 May 20, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMermaid
Excited about Disney

Mobile

The plot thickens 🧐🧐🧐
MinnieMermaid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 11:44 PM  
Link to this Post
KRBarnard
Very Serious Dibber

KRBarnard's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
We are not decided but we will potentially go next April or next December. I had noticed there were only pirate rooms in December, but there are standards during my April dates.
Are your April dates during the Easter break? If they are, those are always excluded from any offers including Free Dining so that may be why? Dates on December aren't usually in Free Dining but early December can sometimes show up in room rate promotions.
Gateway Inn '97 Radisson Barcelo '99 Quality Inn Plaza '01 Quality Inn Int'l '03 La Quinta Inns&Suites '05 B.W. Movieland '07 Holiday Inn '08 & '09 Indian Creek '10 & '11 Vista Cay '12 Rosen Inn @ Pointe and Miami '13 Vista Cay '13,'14,'15,'16 CBR '16 Tampa, POR & SSR '17 OKW + Vista Cay '18 Windsor Hills '19 Vista Cay'22
KRBarnard is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 04:22 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by KRBarnard View Post
Are your April dates during the Easter break? If they are, those are always excluded from any offers including Free Dining so that may be why? Dates on December aren't usually in Free Dining but early December can sometimes show up in room rate promotions.
Thank you, I am well aware of this. And no I would not even think about going at Easter, I’d rather not go at all. And my December dates are early December and I am also aware that free dining is not offered in December. I was talking about room type availability in the post you have quoted, not free dining..
Old 29 May 20, 07:41 AM  
Link to this Post
KRBarnard
Very Serious Dibber

KRBarnard's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Thank you, I am well aware of this. And no I would not even think about going at Easter, I’d rather not go at all. And my December dates are early December and I am also aware that free dining is not offered in December. I was talking about room type availability in the post you have quoted, not free dining..
So am I... You said there are standard rooms available for your April dates and my point was that, if those April dates are outside of the free dining promotion, that could be a reason as to why Standard rooms are showing. You said Pirate rooms are available in December but not Standard, and I was pointing out that rooms promotions are often available in early December, so Standard rooms may be held for that.

It's not possible to gauge how much you are aware of, and how much you know about Disney promotions from your first post so I was trying to be helpful!
Gateway Inn '97 Radisson Barcelo '99 Quality Inn Plaza '01 Quality Inn Int'l '03 La Quinta Inns&Suites '05 B.W. Movieland '07 Holiday Inn '08 & '09 Indian Creek '10 & '11 Vista Cay '12 Rosen Inn @ Pointe and Miami '13 Vista Cay '13,'14,'15,'16 CBR '16 Tampa, POR & SSR '17 OKW + Vista Cay '18 Windsor Hills '19 Vista Cay'22
KRBarnard is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List