Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 26 May 20, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
MOUSEMARSH
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
LOLOL, Never too old!

Oh my.
Your trips round Florida on Harleys would be my hubby's actual idea of heaven!
It's a darned good job he is not on this forum! Or that's what we would be doing next trip!
I bet those trips were amazing!
Ohh they are and so easy to arrange. Here's a piccy from last trip.

Happy to send details of rentals etc if you wanted to have a look into doing it.

If I added it all up I probably could have bought a 4 Bed Detached House
MOUSEMARSH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MOUSEMARSH View Post

Happy to send details of rentals etc if you wanted to have a look into doing it.
Ahhhh brilliant photos!
And the second one - oh how many many hours we have spent in that very shop!
Looking at the bikes as well as the general clothing and merch, which is as close as we get these days.

Oh go on then, if you'd be kind enough to look out/ send a few details I will make my hubby's day and show him!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Celica190
Imagineer

DH and I started work on the same day. I noticed him at the induction, then I was sent to an office in Belfast city centre. Next morning, he walked into my office. He was on a 51 week temporary contract and we started going out a week before it ended. He proposed after 5 weeks and 4 days, we were married 3 years later and celebrated our 29th Wedding Anniversary earlier this month.

He can be hard work at times - I’m currently trying to help him through the loss of his Dad 2 years ago - but I can’t wait until we’re both retired and can be together all the time.

1996 Days Inn Universal 1999, 2003 & 2005 Quality Inn International 2007 and 2011 Bahama Bay Resort
Celica190 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MOUSEMARSH View Post

Thats quite a beast you have between your legs

Disney332
Old 26 May 20, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Celica190 View Post
DH and I started work on the same day. I noticed him at the induction, then I was sent to an office in Belfast city centre. Next morning, he walked into my office. He was on a 51 week temporary contract and we started going out a week before it ended. He proposed after 5 weeks and 4 days, we were married 3 years later and celebrated our 29th Wedding Anniversary earlier this month.

He can be hard work at times - I’m currently trying to help him through the loss of his Dad 2 years ago - but I can’t wait until we’re both retired and can be together all the time.
I too worked in Belfast City Centre

Disney332
Old 26 May 20, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
MOUSEMARSH
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by disney332 View Post
Thats quite a beast you have between your legs

Disney332
It has been said🤣🤣🤣

MOUSEMARSH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
loobz
Imagineer

loobz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DH and I met when working for the same company. I was a secretary and he was in IT. My printer had a fault as it kept tearing the paper in the centre at the top as it fed through. He said it was fine. A few weeks of constantly calling him down to look at it followed and in the end he had to agree that something was wrong with it. That was late 1988/early 1989.

Fast forward to the annual end of year company party in April 1989 and we got chatting and that was it. We bought our first property together in March 1990 and finally got married in Hawaii in 1997. After years of heartbreak we eventually had DD (19) and DS (16). Now looking forward to trying a few trips of on our own as, since the children were born we have never been away for even a night without them.
Old 27 May 20, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Trinacham
Having Dinner with Goofy

We met in 2009 at college. I still remember the first time I saw him - although I was so shy, I never would have approached him - that was left to him. We started dating in 2010 - he was 17 (turning 18 the month after) and I was 19! We got engaged in 2013, married in 2017. Now 28 and 29 and happily married, in our own home, with our 2 furbabies. The rest is yet to come
Trinacham is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
MOUSEMARSH
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
Ahhhh brilliant photos!
And the second one - oh how many many hours we have spent in that very shop!
Looking at the bikes as well as the general clothing and merch, which is as close as we get these days.

Oh go on then, if you'd be kind enough to look out/ send a few details I will make my hubby's day and show him!
Sent on a PM. Enjoy the planning.😎😎😎😎

Old 28 May 20, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
HobosMum
Very Serious Dibber

He was 14, I was 11 he was my best friends brother. We got together when I was 17 and married four years later. Been married for 31 years this year.

Happiness is being with my horse
HobosMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List