Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 26 May 20, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
blades
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mckev View Post
We're flying the 26th from Doncaster with tui staying positive
Is it just seasonal with TUI from donny never thought of flying from there as it’s just up the A1
Old 26 May 20, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by BigSkip View Post
Hoping to be flying September 8th to LAX. Upper class. Have a back up plan to move to May 21 if it can’t happen. And Hope Yosemite is open then.
I hope yours goes ahead, then so will ours in December. Into LAX and home from Vegas. Fingers crossed.
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
molly48
Excited about Disney

Virgin flight best way to cancel

Hi
We are due to go in 17t Sept this year. But have been advised by my doctor because of my lung problem would be safer not to go. I have had this condition for 20 years and it’s never flared up in the last 15 years. But turns out it has now. I had genuinely forgotten about it and have never told holiday insurance so can’t claim on that my own fault. So would i be better getting a credit note from virgin if my date lets us or still hang on a bit see off flight gets cancelled. Have paid Virgin Atlantic in full for 6 flights so don’t want to loose it all. We can change Disney hotel that’s not a problem. Thanks for any advice.

1995 /1998 Disney All star music 1997 Quality inn plaza 2000 Caribbean beach 2004 Calabay parc
2005 southern dunes 2007/2008 Indian creek villa
2015 Avanti hotel / 2018 dibb villa Solterra. Port Orleans french quarter 2020
molly48 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 20, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Gasman66
Serious Dibber

Feeling a bit more positive for our trip this year, now that Florida seems to be slowly coming out of lockdown, so keeping fingers crossed for us flying BA PE LGW-TPA 5th of October.. Will miss "Micks" toll on the 417 this year though!
Gasman66 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 12:29 AM  
Link to this Post
alisonjones
Imagineer

alisonjones's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 20
I love the August positivity thread and now glad we’ve got our own. We would have ended our original holiday yesterday , but now we’ve got September to look forward to instead. Happy planning everyone
Old 27 May 20, 02:12 AM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Supposed to be flying from LGW with Virgin on 19th September 😅 As long as Virgin have their act together we’ll be going, I like my personal space so the idea of social distancing at Disney doesn’t bother me at all! My partner and I are only really interested in going to Florida at Halloween time- we went to California last April and were surprised by how disappointed we were at the “basic” parks with no themed decorations!- so if we have to reschedule my countdown will increase by 365 days or more 😱 Everything is crossed!
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
sixpence18
Serious Dibber

Mobile

We’re going on 23rd September! Haven’t booked flights yet (eek) but will do as soon as we can.
I’m feeling hopeful! Got to pay balance mid July - fingers crossed things looking good by then! Just need fco to relax advice , allow us to travel with no quarantine and USA to let us in! I have no doubt Disney will be open but just need to the borders to as well!
sixpence18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
coinneach
Imagineer

Really enjoying the positivity for September.
It would appear that some restaurants are starting to open with 50% capacity. Hopefully if no rise in people being infected over the next month or so that would increase quite quickly and getting back to something approaching normality?
coinneach is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
BigSkip
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Fingers crossed for Yosemite. Poor substitute I know but might keep you going.

Mick
Cheers Mick. I've been before, but the Mrs hasn't, even though she lived for a year in Cali.
BigSkip is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by BigSkip View Post
Cheers Mick. I've been before, but the Mrs hasn't, even though she lived for a year in Cali.
We were in San Fran for the last week of June and it was freezing. Day trip to Yosemite and it was red hot and, as the Americans might say, awesome.

Mick