Notices
Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Theme Parks Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 9 Apr 20, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by AntonyJ View Post
Our flights TO New York in months time have been cancelled - got to wait a week and then they cancel ones back - then get refund back to credit card.

Think might go to Tokyo Disney in September instead if world back to normal, with the money 🇯🇵🤞
That's good news. I'm still checking my Japan flights constantly to see if they've been cancelled.

If anyone can get back to normal quickly, it will be Japan. Fingers crossed for September for you!
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 20, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
AntonyJ
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by stanleycamel View Post
Why do you have to wait for a week until they cancel the return? If the outbound leg has been cancelled you are entitled to a full refund and you don't need to wait to apply.
I thought both legs had to be cancelled before you could claim refund - sent them a WhatsApp to ask !
AntonyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 20, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
AntonyJ
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Gelatoni View Post
That's good news. I'm still checking my Japan flights constantly to see if they've been cancelled.

If anyone can get back to normal quickly, it will be Japan. Fingers crossed for September for you!
I hope so too but friends think September might be too early and might be better aiming for November
AntonyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Rae21
Excited about Disney

Just cancelled my flight with ANA on 22nd May 😢 (they’re issuing full refunds up to 31st May right now)
Will be keeping the refund money on my card so I can rebook hopefully for early next year - would love to go later this year but I’m not holding my breath.
Rae21 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Mobile

Had the e-mail this morning to say flights cancelled. Now on to Expedia again to get our money back!
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Had the e-mail this morning to say flights cancelled. Now on to Expedia again to get our money back!

That's a shame but not unexpected - just keep at Expedia and don't be fobbed off with offers of vouchers etc. Let us know how you get on when you get your money back.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Mobile

That's a shame but not unexpected - just keep at Expedia and don't be fobbed off with offers of vouchers etc. Let us know how you get on when you get your money back.
No luck getting through. Unless your flight is within the next 10 days the line cuts you off.

Could really do with the money back now, but don't think there is another way around it.
Old 22 Apr 20, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
No luck getting through. Unless your flight is within the next 10 days the line cuts you off.

Could really do with the money back now, but don't think there is another way around it.
I am sure there are some Dibb members who have said they have had similar problems getting through - you might be able to find their responses on the Coronavirus threads.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 20, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Mobile

I am sure there are some Dibb members who have said they have had similar problems getting through - you might be able to find their responses on the Coronavirus threads.
Will be having a look through, thank you