Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Oct 20, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
baldybouncer
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by merlinsmum View Post
Hi Tweety1 , no ATOL as I didn’t book a package and airline flight tickets provided by last minute within 24 hours therefore they aren’t required to provide a certificate. S75 applies if you book with airline direct but it seems a little grey area and at the discretion of your credit card company if you book via a travel agent / broker. It is confusing! But in the current climate, I wanted to be sure I had something to fall back on.
I have flight only with dialaflight and have an atol certificate - just looking to see if they can match the price of the hotel we have pre-booked and will add if same or close
Old 11 Oct 20, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
VickieMH
Imagineer

I booked for next September with TUI as they are offering Covid protection. Just hope I’ve done the right thing
Old 11 Oct 20, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by baldybouncer View Post
I have flight only with dialaflight and have an atol certificate - just looking to see if they can match the price of the hotel we have pre-booked and will add if same or close
Yes dial a flight confirmed to me that if book flight only they give ATOL certificate so that’s good! I didn’t realise S75 wasn’t applicable through a third party .
Old 11 Oct 20, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
welshbean
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

welshbean's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
With the disappointment of having this year's holiday cancelled and the ongoing fallout from the pandemic, it is safe to say I haven't been proactively looking like I would normally.

Had a look on BA earlier for a flydrive, managed to get this price for first class indirect:

Unfortunately, the price jumps to £55k when you look to confirm booking.

Tried to play around with in-directs and different class of travel and each time it came up with £218pp. Gutted I couldn't book for that price 😳

Edited at 09:18 PM.
welshbean is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 20, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Ryles
Imagineer

Just booked via netflights. 9/8 -26/8 £1118 2 adults and 2 kids and that’s with Delta. Unfortunately I have to add luggage but at that price I’m not complaining!
Old 11 Oct 20, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
gpb
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by welshbean View Post
With the disappointment of having this year's holiday cancelled and the ongoing fallout from the pandemic, it is safe to say I haven't been proactively looking like I would normally.

Had a look on BA earlier for a flydrive, managed to get this price for first class indirect:

Tried to play around with in-directs and different class of travel and each time it came up with £218pp. Gutted I couldn't book for that price 😳
What dates were you trying?
Old 11 Oct 20, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by welshbean View Post

Sorry your download is unreadable - what route/dates are you trying to look at.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 20, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
welshbean

welshbean's Reviews
Originally Posted by DisneyCupcake View Post
Sorry your download is unreadable - what route/dates are you trying to look at.
02/08 - 22/08, LHR - MCO (these prices available with connections via Miami, Chicago or Philadelphia).

Each time when trying to book after accepting the info on car hire the price increases.
welshbean is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 20, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
welshbean

welshbean's Reviews
Mobile

Is this better, cropped the original.

Old 11 Oct 20, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Jessika
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for the tip off of these fantastic prices I’ve booked direct flights from London to SAN Francisco for £340 each for next august very excited to put together a plan that fingers goes ahead.
Jessika is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List