Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 19 Nov 20, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

deliveries today or lack there of

I've spent today waiting on parcels which haven't turned up or are late
Yodel - say they delivered - they didn't
royal mail - was meant to be here by 1.32pm still waiting
royal mail take 2- meant to be delivered today currently still sat at the depot
5 of dd's amazon parcels came but she's still waiting on 2 more
The game I pre ordered from game was meant to be here today but no sign of that either

I know services are busy with the ps5 orders but if its this bad now I dread to think what its going to be like closer to xmas.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 20, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I agree it’s ridiculous, apparently my sons ps5 is coming tomorrow. Not a great service when it was ordered in September. UPS delivered a parcel to Toronto in 4 days which is fantastic service! I hope your parcels turn up soon xx
Old 19 Nov 20, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We can do better we’ve got a stack of parcels by the back door and they aren’t for anyone in the street only 6 houses delivery guy must have been when I was out
So need to sort that out tomorrow
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 20, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

For once it's been fine.

Next parcel came today due tomorrow (Hermes) Amazon PS5 came today on time and we've had Royal Mail delivery.
Blue nose is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 20, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Yep! Same here. Waited for 3 deliveries, non arrived 😫
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 20, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

my royal mail parcels have just turned up together
my game order is now saying tomorrow and still waiting on dd's other parcels

yodel are investigating my missing parcel -won't hold my breath they'll admit its their fault. Hoping I can get a refund/replacement as its a lot of money to lose
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 20, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
richieboy07
Apprentice Imagineer

richieboy07's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Parcel has managed to travel all the way from Australia to local DHL depot only for the driver to say he’s delivered when his hasn’t !
To say I’m peeved is understatement

Stop touching me !
richieboy07 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 20, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mandevillepete
Apprentice Imagineer

At our Royal Mail Delivery Office 18 out of the 20 postal worker either have Covid or are isolating. This is causing huge delays but they are doing their best. We are having to be a little more patient than normal atm.
Old 19 Nov 20, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
dippiedawnie
Imagineer

I’ve been impressed here. (Durham). Our Hermes driver is amazing. Have seen him working nearly every day since March. He started in his car and now have a white van 😂.
Royal Mail generally do come on the day they say if not the time but that’s ok since there is always someone in.

The longest delay we had was a parcel from USA with UPS but that was in the middle of wave 1 so no surprise really.

Has it been perfect- no- but considering it’s been generally ok here. Now I’ve typed that it will no doubt go pear shaped 🤣

WDW too many times to count
DL 1999
Paris 1996
dippiedawnie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 20, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Bladelia
Getting Excited

Please take Royal Mail delivery times with a pinch of salt, they can't give you accurate times, just estimates. Christmas rush generally starts after Black Friday, but its started early this year, so really really busy now.
Bladelia is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List