Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 27 Nov 20, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
rayraygreen
Excited about Disney

I think they’ll be trying to get it all back as soon as possible. They won’t want to miss out out on the extra money it all brings in!
Hollywood Studios CM - 2013
Epcot UK Pavilion CM - 2017-2018
rayraygreen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

We're staying at the Poly next October. One of the things I love about staying at that resort is being able to watch the fireworks, especially on the balcony. Really hope they're back by the time we go, it just won't be the same otherwise.
Old 27 Nov 20, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
We're staying at the Poly next October. One of the things I love about staying at that resort is being able to watch the fireworks, especially on the balcony. Really hope they're back by the time we go, it just won't be the same otherwise.
I'm staying at the Poly too for 5 nights next September, for free. I had several problems at Beach Club last year and Disney have given me 5 free nights at the deluxe of my choice. The Poly was a resort I could only dream of staying at because of the cost so that's my choice.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
jenna288
Apprentice Imagineer

Would love to stay at the polynesian! I just noticed that POR is closed! I called them and they have no idea when they will be reopening I have it booked for april so looks like i'll need a plan B even if i end up moving the holiday tot he summer or October. Anyone suggest any in the POR price range? I've stayed at AOA so would rather stay somewhere different
WDW and Universal August 2022
NY and WDW March 2024
jenna288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by jenna288 View Post
Would love to stay at the polynesian! I just noticed that POR is closed! I called them and they have no idea when they will be reopening I have it booked for april so looks like i'll need a plan B even if i end up moving the holiday tot he summer or October. Anyone suggest any in the POR price range? I've stayed at AOA so would rather stay somewhere different
I'm sure Disney just upgrade your resort if they have chosen to close the one you have booked. I'm sure thats what I've read previously. I'm sure someone will be along to correct me if I've got that wrong

Edited at 07:52 PM.
act1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 20, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
I'm staying at the Poly too for 5 nights next September, for free. I had several problems at Beach Club last year and Disney have given me 5 free nights at the deluxe of my choice. The Poly was a resort I could only dream of staying at because of the cost so that's my choice.
Have a lovely time!
Old 28 Nov 20, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
What if it's never back on? Will you go on your own? Solo trips are great 😀
He will go, but with his lip trembling lol.

Seriously though, it’s one of my favourite things to do, I look forward to it every time, but it wouldn’t stop us going.

I think I would go on my own but only if I didn’t have dh. I travel a lot on my own for work so I am used to it I guess, but for Disney I think it would be strange. However I have told him ( maybe a bit tongue in cheek) that when I hit 60 I’m going to go to the places I want to see without him if we haven’t been already. There are a couple of places that he’s just not keen on at all that I would like to see.
Sandraoh40 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List