Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 Dec 20, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by chris123armit View Post
I am booked Easter 2022 2/4/2022... had it booked for weeks🥴... it’s a Saturday flight from Birmingham (already booked my seats in Premium) looked cause of this thread & it’s still showing but if I go to make a new booking it only shows a Thursday or Monday flight from Birmingham 🤷🏻
That’s how mine started and when I called they said it was still going ahead but then I had that call yesterday.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 20, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
chris123armit
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
That’s how mine started and when I called they said it was still going ahead but then I had that call yesterday.
I’ll be gutted if they change it... can’t go to Manchester it’s too far & DS who has SEN & ASD won’t manage it 🥴... wouldn’t care I had bagged him the front seats so he could be more comfortable, not near any screens & next to the loo...
Can’t do the Thursday or Monday as it won’t tie in with my school holidays 🤷🏻
Old 3 Dec 20, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachv38
Very Serious Dibber

That's a shame. We are going from Doncaster next Aug on a Thurs. They only started flying from there to florida in 2019. Last year when we went we went from east midlands and now that stopped. Doncaster is still pretty close and I'm from there originally. The convenience of being able to stay close to home was a bonus. It's a shame if they are stopping it.
Rachv38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
nasty
Imagineer

TUI seem to often move the flight days around at Doncaster.

I live in Doncaster so it’s only 10/15 drive for us. This year we were booked to fly on a Wednesday to Cyprus, TUI moved that to Manchester and canx the Doncaster flight altogether and this was before Covid. It was subsequently cancelled anyway due to the no flight ban.
We’re booked for sept 2021 from Doncaster to Florida it’s still showing for a Thursday so I’m hoping that doesn’t get moved. I don’t like the trek over to Manchester 🙁

Edited at 12:34 PM.
nasty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 20, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Mkp1974
Helping Minnie

I’ve just had the same. My 22/05 flight from Bristol has vanished, as has the return. You can now only fly out every third Saturday rather than weekly. Last week the prices dropped further to only £400 each so clearly lots of availability. I’ve called them to be told the flight is still going, it’s probably sold out. Clearly this cannot be correct due to the price drop and COVID but Im told I won’t be told anything further until nearer the time. Not much good for trying to plan a holiday... so cannot book anything else until I know what’s happening here. Very poor service and now left in limbo
Mkp1974 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 20, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
CrazyBaby
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Just to confirm TUI phoned us today to confirm that the flight has been changed from Doncaster to Manchester. Not overly bothered but happy to have had it confirmed.
Old 8 Dec 20, 06:20 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
That’s exactly how I felt! What date do you fly? We go on the 27th August.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 20, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
CrazyBaby
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

We go on the 31st August