Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 29 Oct 20, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

I fully intended to buy the 2021 guide, thanks for all your hard work that you do in compiling the best guide book for Orlando and the parks
Orlandoguy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 20, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
15isto2
Imagineer

Will there be a free mask with this edition?
15isto2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 20, 03:52 AM  
Link to this Post
SimonV
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by 15isto2 View Post
Will there be a free mask with this edition?
That's just about the only thing it WON'T have, lol! I've seen enough to last me a lifetime...
SimonV is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 20, 03:53 AM  
Link to this Post
SimonV
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Orlandoguy View Post
I fully intended to buy the 2021 guide, thanks for all your hard work that you do in compiling the best guide book for Orlando and the parks
Thank you If we didn't (ultimately) enjoy it, we wouldn't do it, so it never really seems like work (but it would be nice if it wasn't quite so challenging sometimes!).
SimonV is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 20, 03:55 AM  
Link to this Post
SimonV
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by neilhd View Post
I only got a short way through the 2020 version before "everything" happened and I abandoned reading it.
We almost abandoned writing it! Seriously, it WAS an option at one stage, but we managed to keep it going, for at least one more year Crazy, crazy world...!
Old 30 Oct 20, 03:57 AM  
Link to this Post
SimonV
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rozzyb2011 View Post
Thank you both, exciting news. I buy your book every year, even the years we don't visit, it is our Florida bible so really excited to see the 2021 edition. Take care 🙂
And thank YOU for sticking with us through thick and thin. This has definitely been a 'thin' year, but we really hope to see everyone back here in 2021 The drinks will certainly be on us!
Old 31 Oct 20, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DonkeyCentreArf
Very Serious Dibber

Looking forward to buying this as a present for my wife ahead of (hopefully) our visit next year. It is always part of our planning for trip, even after so many visits.

Can't believe this the 20th year - I think I still have the first one on the bookshelf and I had a tip printed in the DLP version in 2003 I think.

Well done for getting this into production, despite all the challenges.
1990 - Quality Inn International - iDrive / 1996 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 1997 - Dixie Landings / 1999 - All Star Sports / 2002 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 2003 - DLP / 2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter / 2008 - Doubletree Universal / 2009 - Saratoga Springs / 2011 - Bonnet Creek Resort & Vero Beach / 2014 - Bonnet Creek Resort / Oct 2021 - Rescheduled / Feb 2022 - Rescheduled / Oct 2022 HRH & OKW
DonkeyCentreArf is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 20, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
SimonV
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by DonkeyCentreArf View Post
Looking forward to buying this as a present for my wife ahead of (hopefully) our visit next year. It is always part of our planning for trip, even after so many visits.

Can't believe this the 20th year - I think I still have the first one on the bookshelf and I had a tip printed in the DLP version in 2003 I think.

Well done for getting this into production, despite all the challenges.
Thanks for both your kind words and your long readership! It's amazing to think this is our 26th edition of something that was only the hint of an idea way back then, but we'll keep doing it if people are still buying it
Old 1 Nov 20, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
bigkid39
VIP Dibber

Fantastic. we have been several times and i have used your books a few times too. We were due to fly next sunday (8th november) but have a bigger one planned for next november and so wanted the 2021 version as a stocking filler for my parents as they will be coming for their first visit.
next year i will be 50, Disneyworld will be 50, my parents first visit, my daughters 30th and my partner and I decided it was an appropriate year to get married...so we are doing that while we are there too. And for an added giggle for you all...my surname is Frost and my partners is Snow, so we are officially the coolest couple ever!
Old 2 Nov 20, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
SimonV
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by bigkid39 View Post
Fantastic. we have been several times and i have used your books a few times too. We were due to fly next sunday (8th november) but have a bigger one planned for next november and so wanted the 2021 version as a stocking filler for my parents as they will be coming for their first visit.
next year i will be 50, Disneyworld will be 50, my parents first visit, my daughters 30th and my partner and I decided it was an appropriate year to get married...so we are doing that while we are there too. And for an added giggle for you all...my surname is Frost and my partners is Snow, so we are officially the coolest couple ever!
What a great series of milestones to be celebrating Next year should be special in every sense
Closed Thread