Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 3 Dec 20, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post
TinselAngel
Imagineer

TinselAngel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Whoppery5k View Post
We fly on our wedding anniversary
I’m really hoping this goes ahead as planned because it will make it extra special for us. We couldn’t do anything special this year like going out for a nice meal, so the next one will make up for it

POFQ Dec 2006, Mar 2008, Oct 2009, Oct 2014
Dibb Villas : Mar 2009, Aug 2009, Xmas 2009 Dec 2010, Oct 2011, July 2013, July 2014, Xmas 2014, July 2015, Aug 2017, Jan 2018, Oct 18, OKW:Summer 2012, Beach Club:Oct 2015,July 2017. AKL:Oct 2019
TinselAngel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 03:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Latics
Apprentice Imagineer

Latics's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We’ve booked too ! Flying out on 22nd August for 15 nights. MAN-MCO. Will be our 15th trip, should have gone this June. We are taking our sons girlfriend and her son who will be 2 when we go. She doesn’t know yet 😍
Flights, hotel and car booked (all flexible) Disney tickets bought and park reservations done ✅
Latics is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando Fan
Proud to wear my Ears

Hi everyone,

Having done what I promised myself a couple of weeks ago, and have dug out old photos, but more importantly videos of past visits.

We have 4 Ladies who work with us, (ages 17 - 35,) our Offices are within the house, and we have over recent years dedicated 4 rooms to the business operation. So, as well as re-organising those videos as above and re-logging content, (and it is surprising what you have forgotten amongst that footage that you actually had recorded,) we have thus had a captive audience to have a Disney half hour everyday.

Our desire to return to Micky has really been reignited, so some planning will commence over this weekend.

Of course, recognising reduced future Disney offerings, increased (anniversary) crowds, opening of USA border issues, increasing airline / Disney pricing, and Virus / Vaccine disclaimers... September 2021... Plan On!

Paul
Orlando Fan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 08:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Willeve
Imagineer

Were booked, 3-17th August. Got to have something to look forward to.
Willeve is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Finnybobs112
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Us too! 12-26th August. Can't wait!
Finnybobs112 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
TheNDawg
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Shutterbug View Post
We've booked too. Should have been there this November for my birthday so have booked a new trip for next November. Opted for an all in package this time, compared to separate hotel and flights. Hopefully we will manage our first ever on Disney property stay in the Art of Animation. If we make it we will tour over to the Caribbean Beach as thats what we were due to be in.

Lovely to have something to look forwards to
We've booked AoA too from November 8th to the 22nd flying from manchester. We're going out for our honeymoon and we're looking forward to going back
TheNDawg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Wishuponastar83
Trainee Dibber

We have booked for August 2021 too. We were meant to go this year to Port Orleans Riverside but it is now closed so have rebooked to Caribbean Beach. I am a bit worried though because I was watching a YouTuber who said it was the worst moderate. We love POR so much but I suppose we should just be grateful to be able to go. We are going on 6th August, staying at Universal’s Hard Rock hotel (never been before) for 2 nights then go over to Disney for 21 nights. Our first disney park day will be my birthday which will be lovely. I am definitely going to cry when I see the castle and hear the Dapper Dan’s!
2023 - Hard Rock Hotel & 21 nights POR to celebrate my 40th birthday 🥳
2025 - Universal Royal Pacific then back to our home at Port Orleans
Wishuponastar83 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 01:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

We're booked to fly MAN-DUB-MCO on the 18th August, which for those that know cricket is for the birthday where I'd be waving my bat at the pavillion.
We too want Riverside, and are holding off on booking accommodation in the hope they reopen it !
Old 3 Dec 20, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wishuponastar83 View Post
We have booked for August 2021 too. We were meant to go this year to Port Orleans Riverside but it is now closed so have rebooked to Caribbean Beach. I am a bit worried though because I was watching a YouTuber who said it was the worst moderate. We love POR so much but I suppose we should just be grateful to be able to go. We are going on 6th August, staying at Universal’s Hard Rock hotel (never been before) for 2 nights then go over to Disney for 21 nights. Our first disney park day will be my birthday which will be lovely. I am definitely going to cry when I see the castle and hear the Dapper Dan’s!
Same here, love Riverside and would really want to go there if at all possible!
(Stayed at Caribbean Beach too but prefer Riverside - but not for any bad reasons, only because I prefer the setting of Riverside. We did have 2 great stays at Caribbean Beach though and I'm sure you would have a super time there! You'll be AT DISNEY!

Originally Posted by Thorpy View Post
We're booked to fly MAN-DUB-MCO on the 18th August, which for those that know cricket is for the birthday where I'd be waving my bat at the pavillion.
We too want Riverside, and are holding off on booking accommodation in the hope they reopen it !
We love Riverside! We're booked for September and are currently booked for 2 weeks at Coronado Springs.
If we can swap to Riverside if it opens we would jump at the chance!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Dec 20, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
tootsie rolls
Imagineer

tootsie rolls's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Rebooked for sept 11th next year , much more positive it will happen and things will be back to near normal 😁
Linfields April 1999,Westridge April 2002,Indian ridge April 2005,Hampton lakes June 2008,Westridge June 2010,Sunset lakes sept 2012,Rosen inn point Nov 2014,Residence inn may 2016,Hampton lakes may 2018
tootsie rolls is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List