Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 10 Sep 14, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
married2mm
Imagineer

married2mm's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
December further Update-page 8-just been to doctors and being admitted to hospital tomorrow

On holiday had a few niggles...

But since coming back,problems have worsened.

Gp this morning has arranged for me to be admitted to a surgical ward tomorrow to see what's happening.

Part of me thinks it's great to get investigated so quickly, the other pessimistic side thinks it can't be good to have things happen so quickly

Edited at 04:06 PM. Reason: Can't spell
married2mm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 14, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Try not to panic...easier said than done I know. Your right its great that you dont have to hang around on a waiting list. All I can advise is to keep yourself busy today. Scrub the house if you have to just keep your mind occupied. Please God all will be fine and whatever is causing the niggles is easily solved. x
Old 10 Sep 14, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
JRB
Excited about Disney

I know nothing anyone can say will make the worrying less for you but just wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow and really hope all works out well for you.
London & DLP November 2014 - pre-trip report
JRB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 14, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post

Good luck for tomorrow - I think the hardest side effect is waiting!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 14, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
married2mm
Imagineer

married2mm's Reviews
Thanks for your kind wishes.

Trying to focus on other stuff-and wondering what to eat before fasting!
married2mm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 14, 12:11 PM  
Link to this Post
EllenClaire
Imagineer

EllenClaire's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
The waiting is the worse bit winding yourself up I know its easy to say but try keep yourself busy maybe some retail therapy
Hope all goes ok tomorrow and you are home and well soon
Sheraton World Resort 2004,International Spa & Plaza 2006,The Fountains 2007,The Lighthouse Key Resort 2008,Clarion Inn & Suites 2010,Sunset Lakes Dibb Villa Sept 2012, Liki Tiki Village May 2015,Encantada Resort May 2016,High Grove Resort Dibb Villa May 2017,Encantada Resort May 2018,Encantada Resort May 2019, Encantada Resort May 2020
EllenClaire is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 14, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Lulu Belle
Apprentice Imagineer

It sounds like you have a great Doctor who takes you seriously and understands the anxiety caused by delays. You would def still worry if you had to wait a fortnight so it's good you don't have to wait long. My Doctor has sent me up to the hospital the same day before, and my dd on a separate occasion, and although it's scary when things happen so quickly, it's also very reassuring that you are taken seriously and well looked after. Good luck, think positive thoughts.
Lulu Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 14, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Think positive I know its easier said than done but be glad your being investigated quickly. I was called in after a morning blood test at 7pm that night and told I could be about to have a heart attack! As it turned out my blood test had been left in the open too long and there was actually nothing wrong with me!
Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow.
Old 10 Sep 14, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
married2mm
Imagineer

married2mm's Reviews
Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Think positive I know its easier said than done but be glad your being investigated quickly. I was called in after a morning blood test at 7pm that night and told I could be about to have a heart attack! As it turned out my blood test had been left in the open too long and there was actually nothing wrong with me!
Fingers crossed for you for tomorrow.
Oh wow!
I would've had the same reaction.
Old 10 Sep 14, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post

keep positive - catch up on some TV this evening to relax and then take it as it comes tomorrow... lots of hugs and pixie dust

Lisa xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread