Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 7 Oct 21, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
AJ86
Excited about Disney

Just wondering what my fellow November travellers have yet to book? For me, I still need to sort airport hotel and parking, and park tickets along with park reservations. If by some miracle and I can go on my trip I feel way under prepared!
AJ86 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 21, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
streamlines
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by AJ86 View Post
Just wondering what my fellow November travellers have yet to book? For me, I still need to sort airport hotel and parking, and park tickets along with park reservations. If by some miracle and I can go on my trip I feel way under prepared!
Not booked anything, till the announcement then it will be GO GO GO. (if it is time for our planned dates)

2005 Sept- First Trip to WDW, Dec - First Trip to DLP
2008 Jan - Goofy Challenge at WDW (Poly), Jun - Solo Trip WDW, Nov - Hong Kong Disneyland
2009 May - 1 Day at DLR, Dec - Mousemeets DLP (Newport Bay)
2010 June - The Big 40 in WDW (Beach Club) CANCELLED , Dec - WDW Oh we needed this
2011 April - Dad's Funeral Aug - D23 Expo
2012 June - The "Work" trip to WDW.
2013 May - California First Class
2014 Oct - Cruising the Caribbean
2015 Jun - Pinning for the Fjords
streamlines is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 21, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

Everything! Booked flights and DVC rooms, that’s it. Oh, and a reservation at Ale & compass for our first day.

I’m waiting until the official date and then it’s tickets, meals and everything else!
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 21, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida Gator
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We have our flights, villa and car hire plus I’ve booked some dining. That’s all for now…no plans on where to go each day, tickets etc. We would also need to book car parking and logistics with airport.
Florida Gator is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 21, 11:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

I’ve everything organised apart from any covid tests we will need to undertake
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 21, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post
greggo6
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I've booked everything, DVC, park passes, restaurant reservations, Very Merriest After Hours event (Christmas), MagicBands, car hire and airport hotel & parking. I can't wait to return and hear those magic words; "Welcome Home"
Old 8 Oct 21, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

Had tickets, park reservations, flights, car hire and hotel booked for ages, been trying to get ohana reservation but can't get it. We are staying offside and that's the only adr I wanted. Just need to book airport hotel and parking but will do that this weekend. Anyone with a BA package know if now they have changed flights to earlier, do they change time of car hire too as will be there 2 hours earlier than original booking?
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 21, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
AJ86
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by greggo6 View Post
I've booked everything, DVC, park passes, restaurant reservations, Very Merriest After Hours event (Christmas), MagicBands, car hire and airport hotel & parking. I can't wait to return and hear those magic words; "Welcome Home"
When are you travelling? I really want to book the after hours event but don’t want to risk loosing the money if we can’t go!
Old 8 Oct 21, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Dogwalker
VIP Dibber

When are you travelling? I really want to book the after hours event but don’t want to risk loosing the money if we can’t go!
Just jumping in on this. We had the Boo Bash tickets booked and obviously the trip got cancelled. I called Disney, and even though the tickets are non-refundable, they did allow me to apply the full value against any other ticket (I booked the Christmas After-Hours). I could have used the value against a standard ticket or AP etc as well.
Dogwalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 21, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
AJ86
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by nursetina View Post
Had tickets, park reservations, flights, car hire and hotel booked for ages, been trying to get ohana reservation but can't get it. We are staying offside and that's the only adr I wanted. Just need to book airport hotel and parking but will do that this weekend. Anyone with a BA package know if now they have changed flights to earlier, do they change time of car hire too as will be there 2 hours earlier than original booking?
No, you will need to contact BA for them to amend the car hire. Had to do this twice with my bookings. Used chat and got through pretty quickly