Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 23 Feb 19, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
nickymouse66
Imagineer

Just wondering...

Hey everyone! I haven’t posted on here for quite a while! I’d like opinions please on where to book to take my daughter, son in law & two grandchildren for their first Florida trip 😊 It will probably be in the next couple of years when the children are a bit older & I was thinking of 9 days on site & the rest of the 2 weeks at either I Drive or Universal - where do you recommend for them to share a room & us have our own? I don’t want to break the bank, but I do want them all to have the full experience 😊 (DD is the only one who has been & that was 20 years ago! ) I was thinking of October time, but also January as it’s my grandsons birthday - I’ve never been in January, so I’d like some idea what the weather & crowds are like? TIA ❤️
Old 23 Feb 19, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Robblps
Very Serious Dibber

The crowds are less in January, but it can be quite cold from what I'm aware of.

October is busier, but I feel its much more enjoyable as the weather is warmer so its much more comfortable if you ask me.

I always book hotels on booking.com too, you have free cancellation with most hotels too on there.

Also if you book the second they come on booking.com, you can get the prices for much cheaper than if you wait around until later. Plus then, if you dont go you can just cancel it.
Robblps is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 19, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

One October half term we took "the grandma's". We booked interlinking rooms at All star Sports. Myself, mrs Thorpy and our Daughter in one room, and our respective mothers in the next one.
Old 23 Feb 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
nickymouse66
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Thorpy View Post
One October half term we took "the grandma's". We booked interlinking rooms at All star Sports. Myself, mrs Thorpy and our Daughter in one room, and our respective mothers in the next one.
That’s really interesting! Thank you 😊