Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 3 Jul 19, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
squishy
Imagineer

squishy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Fab travel day and the view from your hotel room looks amazing! Looking forward to the Rapunzel and Co breakfast!
DLP DCR - 2009
squishy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 19, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
lottie89
Imagineer

Mobile

Ooh yay your report! Such a great first day, we loved the location of Yacht Club last time - will def miss that stroll. The evening in Epcot looked so perfect for a first night ☺️
California ~ 2015
lottie89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
What a delightful travel day… lost hoodie and plug drama aside that is!

That view from your room is out of this world, you could never get bored of waking up to that eh?! And being able to walk to Epcot… the dream! I didn’t actually realise just how close it was, 12 minutes is amazing!

So nice to be able to get a park in on your first night (we would never do this staying off-site either) and great to see the eating and drinking has got off to a strong start (although I am sure you can guess my reaction to the rainbow cheesecake!). That Chinese food looked so good! Must remember that for your trip!

Your face says it all, so happy! The start of an amazing trip… so excited to read the rest! xxx
Hahaha every travel day needs some drama

Def never got bored of that view and walking to Epcot was SO easy. Bloody loved it

Bah I think even you would have liked that cheeecake

Thanks for reading and the lovely comments xxx

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
Amazing travel day! You got some really gorgeous photos - I LOVE an evening in Epcot x
Thank you so much x

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
My blood pressure was rising on your behalf reading about the adapter fiasco, until I read on and saw it was crossed wires.

You capture the stress of travel day very well. I felt agitated just reading haha.

Interesting info about Vodafone and no roaming, I’m on Virgin, hopefully they catch on soon.

We never do a park on the first night either but you'd have been rude not to with your location. A lovely start to your trip.
Pahahaha so daft!

We were totally chuffed with that text from Vodafone! So nice not having to worry about getting on wifi everywhere you go!

Exactly, it had to be done with us being so close!

Thanks for reading
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by squishy View Post
Fab travel day and the view from your hotel room looks amazing! Looking forward to the Rapunzel and Co breakfast!
Thank you! x

Originally Posted by lottie89 View Post
Ooh yay your report! Such a great first day, we loved the location of Yacht Club last time - will def miss that stroll. The evening in Epcot looked so perfect for a first night ☺️

Thank you! Would stay there again in a heartbeat. Such a great location! x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Mightyfraz
Getting Excited

Great travel day, awesome about Vodafone’s global roaming 😀 thanks for the podcast and Netflix tips!
Mightyfraz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

I love the Boardwalk area 👍
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 12:29 AM  
Link to this Post
l33na
VIP Dibber

I was so pleased to see you had another trip report up. Great pre-travel and travel day. You had a really good travel day managing to get to a park too and do so much. Really looking forward to the rest x
l33na is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 07:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

What a fantastic day. We've never made it to a park on a travel day but I do fantasize about staying in one of the hotels in that area and going straight to Epcot.
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
What a great full travel day, amazing that you managed a park visit as well. Everything looked so perfect , flights hotel and a perfect ending in Epcot for illuminations. Really enjoyed reading , looking forward to your next update. Thank's for sharing .
macy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 19, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
janewah
Getting Excited

Yay another trip report! Great first day, Epcot is just the best for a chilled evening. I definitely want to stay somewhere near Boardwalk someday, dream location. Looking forward to more.

WDW: I-Drive - Aug 2008, Animal Kingdom Lodge - Sept 2013, Nov 2014 (engaged! ), Pop Century - Sept 2016, Sept 2018, Sept 2019, April 2022, April 2023, September 2024
NYC & California Honeymoon, Disneyland - Oct 2017
janewah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List