Old 29 Aug 20, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by mrsstitch View Post
What a great day! So glad the food choices were good-we really enjoyed Hakuna Matata and Annette’s. So many rides and full on park days-you are smashing it! Well done
Great trip report thank you for sharing.
Yes the food was great today thanks so much for the tips. We really did have a brilliant day, loads of rides today

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 20, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Another wonderful day for you both. Shame the cocktail wasn’t quite up to standard but at least there is one...wouldn’t be a proper trip report without one!
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Aug 20, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Another wonderful day for you both. Shame the cocktail wasn’t quite up to standard but at least there is one...wouldn’t be a proper trip report without one!
In the end it was the only cocktail I had I stuck with beer after that. Still, it just means I'll have to go back with someone who will enjoy drinking cocktails with me so I can try out some nice ones

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 20, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

It’s so lovely that you can still tell how happy you are through your masks.

I can’t believe you managed to get Mickey Waffles!

I really love the DLP Small World, the building is so beautiful and the Fairytale Boat Ride is lovely.

Good to know you could use your card for everything, I was a bit worried about having to get Euros and how much to take (when we thought we were going) so glad to hear Clarity is all I’d need.

Hukuna Matata looks lovely!

You were so lucky you got some time in the evenings to enjoy the parks, it is a pity they have reduced the hours so much.

Annette’s was our favourite meal on our last DLP trip. We ate on our way to the airport and had it been before we probably would have eaten every day haha. Cherry Sprite sounds lovely!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 20, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
It’s so lovely that you can still tell how happy you are through your masks.

I can’t believe you managed to get Mickey Waffles!

I really love the DLP Small World, the building is so beautiful and the Fairytale Boat Ride is lovely.

Good to know you could use your card for everything, I was a bit worried about having to get Euros and how much to take (when we thought we were going) so glad to hear Clarity is all I’d need.

Hukuna Matata looks lovely!

You were so lucky you got some time in the evenings to enjoy the parks, it is a pity they have reduced the hours so much.

Annette’s was our favourite meal on our last DLP trip. We ate on our way to the airport and had it been before we probably would have eaten every day haha. Cherry Sprite sounds lovely!
I'm glad you can see we were smiling even with the masks on. We enjoyed the boat ride attractions, lovely, gentle and always a minimal wait. They are so cute and good for a little rest.

Those Mickey waffles were the best I've ever eaten I think. They were fresh and fluffy and hot. The nutella on them was good too, I find the chocolate sauce in the US a bit sickly as it's more syrupy. In the end the QS in the parks did us really well, the first evening I was a bit worried that we would not have much of a choice, but we just had to make sure we checked the timings.

Old 20 Sep 20, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Another fantastic day. Such a bonus the rides are all mainly walk ons, we can only dream of such things in Florida!

Ah Mickey Waffles, that’s the most perfect breakfast, sitting in the sun soaking up the Disney atmosphere!
You’re really making me jealous that I didn’t do the same with Hope and hop over for a few days away.

I can’t believe you ride ToT with your hands up, I’m too much of a wuss to do that 😂
I love the look of the theming of Toy Story land, I’ve not experienced it myself but i can imagine you do feel like you’re in the film!

Dinner looks fab, especially that cocktail but I do really love juicy cocktails! The burgers are huge!

I love that Kate thought of Max and squashed as many marshmallows in the pot for him, I’m not sure Hope would do the same thing for Sam 😂

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 20, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Another fantastic day. Such a bonus the rides are all mainly walk ons, we can only dream of such things in Florida!

Ah Mickey Waffles, that’s the most perfect breakfast, sitting in the sun soaking up the Disney atmosphere!
You’re really making me jealous that I didn’t do the same with Hope and hop over for a few days away.

I can’t believe you ride ToT with your hands up, I’m too much of a wuss to do that 😂
I love the look of the theming of Toy Story land, I’ve not experienced it myself but i can imagine you do feel like you’re in the film!

Dinner looks fab, especially that cocktail but I do really love juicy cocktails! The burgers are huge!

I love that Kate thought of Max and squashed as many marshmallows in the pot for him, I’m not sure Hope would do the same thing for Sam 😂
Those Mickey waffles were the best, I wish we'd had them again as they were delicious. It was a day of great food as the burgers were yummy. I've started to enjoy juicy cocktails a bit more as I started making bahama mama's this summer at home and they are yummy. I was hoping the cocktail I had with dinner was going to be similar but it wasn't as good.