Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 15 Sep 21, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by aqualiv View Post
Oh no I hope they cancel
Ours on 21st
We ve already respent the money on a cruise
ive respent the money on new sofas! lol! Tho am sure i could find some ££ if the trip goes ahead!
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Beapay
Trying for More Ears

Our flight is the 14th and haven’t heard anything about final payments-I think it’s due next week?!?
Beapay is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Pupbelly
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by guinness_79 View Post
just had final payment reminder for our flights on the 16th ... i cant understand why they arent cancelling them ... stressed!

Cant get through to BA on anything - phone/ chat/ social media ...
We are (were) meant to fly on the 9th to Boston and our balance payment is due on Saturday. Trying to get through to BA is pretty much impossible and despite hanging in there we bailed out and pressed the button to get our deposit back in the form of a voucher annoyingly. I can't see the US opening before we are due to go so we will have to rebook for the third time

Edited at 10:39 AM.
Pupbelly is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Pupbelly View Post
We are (were) meant to fly on the 9th to Boston and our balance payment is due on Saturday. Trying to get through to BA is pretty much impossible and despite hanging in there we bailed out and pressed the button to get our deposit back in the form of a voucher annoyingly. I can't see the US opening before we are due to go so we will have to rebook for the third time
so reluctant to do this as next year is so expensive but may not have a choice ...
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Beapay View Post
Our flight is the 14th and haven’t heard anything about final payments-I think it’s due next week?!?
We are the 15th it’s a holiday package and we got an email yesterday about the final balance as it’s due a week on Friday.
Old 15 Sep 21, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pupbelly View Post
I am beginning to think this is what B. A. want us to do.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Loobylou_82 View Post
I am beginning to think this is what B. A. want us to do.
snap - it must be costing them a fortune moving people for free
Old 15 Sep 21, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beapay View Post
Yes, we're supposed to be flying on 14th too. Not had a final payment notice yet.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Sep 21, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Boyle73
Imagineer

We are due to fly on the 21st October from Manchester to Tampa via LGW. Happy to go if we can as we just planned on chilling in Clearwater Beach.

Had it in our head that our flight could be cancelled later this week but with them not making any cancellations in the last week it’s got us a bit nervous.

Our other worry is that we had sent DD passport to get renewed on the basis of the advertised 5 week turnaround but there’s some horror stories about delays at Peterborough being up to 10 weeks so if that doesn’t come back we are in trouble. Also the ESTA for her to get, never left it this late before to apply!

my driving license has been with DVLA for weeks now so theres another challenge but planning to just Uber if we want to go anywhere.

Our back up is a week in Lanzarote but with it being school hols the price of the flight is going up daily and if DD’s passport doesn’t come back in time then not sure what we will do.

Purpose of this post was to let me rant a bit but also post a thank you for this thread. It’s reassuring and very helpful!
Old 15 Sep 21, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Pupbelly
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by guinness_79 View Post
so reluctant to do this as next year is so expensive but may not have a choice ...
Was hoping to move it until October next year but there’s no bookings showing yet so had to take the voucher option. Unchuffed!
Pupbelly is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread