Notices

Old 25 May 16, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
muffa2308
Imagineer

Mobile Nothing can stop me now!

Going in 12 weeks :-) booked before Xmas with the 'promise' to lose some weight. Wanted 2 stone. After several setbacks. Flu etc too many late nights (my own doing :-) I have really knuckled down and hit the gym hard and to be honest pretty much starved myself. Unfortunately that's what weight loss is. Going hungry a lot :-). I have lost a stone as of today. My holiday clothes are finally beginning to look like that might belong to me again. I feel unstoppable now. I am revising my target and aiming for another 1.5 stone in 12 weeks. Bring on the pain :-)
muffa2308 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 16, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandieb
Imagineer

Please don't starve yourself. Think healthy rather than skinny
Sandieb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 16, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
markpwa8
Very Serious Dibber

you are so wrong by saying "weight loss is starving yourself".

It is the complete opposite of eating the correct things. I eat far more now than I ever have but its good foods.

Eggs, nuts, fish, veg, berries. There is no reason to go hungry.

Eat the right foods and with a strong level of gym work, you will be good to go.
markpwa8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 16, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I agree with the above posters, I lost a stone on Slimming World and NEVER felt hungry once, its about eating the right foods, going without and making yourself hungry isn't good for your body.
Old 26 May 16, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
muffa2308
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 2littleboys View Post
I agree with the above posters, I lost a stone on Slimming World and NEVER felt hungry once, its about eating the right foods, going without and making yourself hungry isn't good for your body.
Every single diet works differently for different people. I eat really well. of course going hungry is a part of dieting. 5.2? I prefer this form of dieting and it works for me. I can never not feel hungry and lose weight it's impossible for me.
muffa2308 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 16, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Mortie
Getting Excited

Every person has their own "right" way of dieting. Remember if you don't eat enough your body goes into starvation mode and stores food! Good luck with diet
Mortie is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 16, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
muffa2308
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mortie View Post
Every person has their own "right" way of dieting. Remember if you don't eat enough your body goes into starvation mode and stores food! Good luck with diet

Nope. The body uses stored food (fat) when in starvation mode therefore burning off excess fat etc. That's why the 5.2 diet is so popular. Deprive the body of calories and lose weight... simple