Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 25 Jun 19, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
chipndalefan
Excited about Disney

Exclamation Annual Pass - Ordering online

I can see that you can now order the annual passes on the disneylandparis.fr website.

If I order these and pay in full via card can these be delivered to your home address in the UK?

Also - If you order the cheapest "Discovery" pass for home delivery does the 3 day block out still apply from when you first visit the resort or from when you order the passes?
chipndalefan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

You can have them delivered to your home and will need to include a note with the documents to state that you want this to happen.

The 3 day block out for the discovery pass will be bypassed by using this method.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Sorry to hijack this thread.

How long do the APs take to be delivered? What documents are you talking about?
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
GjDisney
Proud to wear my Ears

I bought one on a pay monthly basis this month.

Worked perfectly fine.

This is just a copy and paste job I put in another thread if your paying outright you will probably only need scanned and printed official ID sent. Hope this helps.

We went for the Discovery passes and are only looking to do 3 trips at 5 nights a trip. Works out cheaper for us staying just slightly off site.

But yes! It works depending on a few things.

IBAN direct debit. Search to see if your uk bank account accepts international payments with IBAN. Really simple google search. You will find your IBAN number via your online banking app

If your not a french speaker/reader complete the process via google chrome which will translate for you. Just take your time and keep google translate up on a laptop or pc to help any. Finally when all of your details are in online you need to send off certain paper details in the post and finalise a few bits and photos etc. The photos and final basic details can be inputted online however you are required to print off the pre-made IBAN form and fill it in (This will be generated once you have completed the online process) it will have some details already filled based on what you have Inputted online. You also have to send off via the post a print off of official ID I done this via the camscanner app which is great if you don’t have it, and finally a proof of my bank account IBAN and address where my bank is located - your paper statement will show this if you still get them.

I also put in a quick note in English and French explaining I wanted my passes sent out directly and for use straight away. This revokes the black out of 2-3 days after first use my pass would trigger if I picked it up at the park.

All In all your talking 2 hours work max which includes a trip to the post office. Send it signed for because there’s a lot of private stuff in that envelope. You have 10 days to get the details to DLP after completing everything online. We received our passes within 12 days of sending everything off
GjDisney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List