Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 29 Mar 20, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
Can't wait to see your holiday photos again Ellen x
And me yours too Linda oh how I wish that this whole nightmare ends soon with as little sadness and grief and pain possible for everyone , and that normal life and all our 'holiday normals' can resume.
One things for sure, I will never take things for granted ever again I don't think! x
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 20, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by greekgranny View Post
Our first trip will be staying in Bridport and having amazing fish and chips at the Hive Restaurant on Burton Bradstock Beach. Great feeling of freedom and peace and of course it is going to be perfect weather!
This is quite local to me and shows how much I’ve taken it for granted! My uncle lives in Burton Bradstock.
Old 29 Mar 20, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
This is quite local to me and shows how much I’ve taken it for granted! My uncle lives in Burton Bradstock.
What a lovely place you both live in.
Old 29 Mar 20, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

My first trip will be to England from Ireland to give my Mum a great big hug 🤗
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

We will miss our trip to krakow next month,so our next trip,that I’m not too hopeful about will be Madeira in sept.
We then have a short break to lanzarote in Nov and a short trip to Tenerife in jan.
We have a hotel booked for Thailand in March,but obviously we can’t book any flights for that at the minute,then hopefully we can get back to goa in Jan as well.
Dreaming of this being over and getting back to my holidays is what’s keeping me going at the moment.
This not working,definitely isn’t for me lol!
Tracy x
Old 30 Mar 20, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
daisymae
Imagineer

We were due to go to Krakow on 18 May but couldn’t get hold of EasyJet to defer our holiday (couldn’t change flights as easyJet.com didn’t recognise my booking) so presume we have lost deposit. Hoping that we may be able to use our Edinburgh hotel for the night before if we are not in lockdown. We have a cruise booked for September around the Adriatic so fingers crossed. If we can go out and about for summer we are thinking of staying in UK to help boost Economy (not that we spend that much but every little will help I suppose). We may even holiday in UK next year too.
daisymae is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 20, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
anji
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Were due to go to visit our son in Edinburgh in July for his birthday, flying Easyjet with an Airbnb. Doubtful that will happen, but fingers crossed.
After that its Vancouver and Pacific NW in September. If we lose that I will definitely rebook for next year. Hoping 6 months may be enough...

Index to all trip reports here https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...3#post15913083
Seattle to San Francisco
Road Trip Florida 2017
New England Road Trip 2019
Florida Road Trip 2022
Canada/Pacific NW Road Trip 2022
Cyprus Chill week May 2023
Road Trip California & Arizona 2023
anji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 20, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
skalexander
Imagineer

I’d like to say Australia but that’s one we’re gonna do DIY, as there’s a huge price difference between that and a package.

The experts seem to think the virus will hang around a bit, so I think we will do a package deal. I’ve seen 2 I like the look of to South America, or I’d like to head back to Africa. I feel like it’s easier to cancel/rearrange if all our eggs are in one basket.
Old 31 Mar 20, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Lostbrain
Imagineer

Mobile

Not too hopeful for St Ives in May, we've got DLP booked for August and maybe we've got an outside chance of that? Going to rebook our mid Wales Haven trip for next Easter and put a deposit down on WDW for August 2021.
Lostbrain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 20, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

I just want to go to Greece, or anywhere fun! The usual lying around is wearing thin, am hoping for dancing and singing, and happiness! (Wine)

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List