Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 27 Dec 20, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
We are having Chinese today so possibly yes!
Praise the Lord you won't have to cook after all🙏
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
She gets a take away most days to save her the hassle of cooking for her hubby when he works long hours doing physical work as a builder and he even distturbs Sandra when his alarm clock goes off every day at 6am (fortunately Sandra usually gets back to sleep until midday).
I’d like to live that sort of life , good luck to her I say !
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
I’d like to live that sort of life , good luck to her I say !
I also say good luck to any wife who has such an amazing hubby that is fine having take aways after long physical days at work
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Never as we don’t put tree or decorations up have not done this for past 25 years
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Tomorrow... I’m very bored with Xmas this year
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Don't know, never really know, just take things down when the fancy takes me. Last year took it all down by stealth.

Card strings first, then anything Christmasy on the walls, advent calander, wreath, then the fireplace garland and snowman. Then when Dh sees thats all gone over the next few days he'll announce we need take the tree down. Minimal effort.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Erm I clean and cook and look after everyone, wrapped every present and bought them, dh has been off the last two weeks and does manly jobs but don’t cook or wrap! Tried to get him to cut up a chicken once and he nearly fainted, I have been tidying up, took the dog out and made the table look festive again today, now I’m relaxing.
Old 27 Dec 20, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
Erm I clean and cook and look after everyone, wrapped every present and bought them, dh has been off the last two weeks and does manly jobs but don’t cook or wrap! Tried to get him to cut up a chicken once and he nearly fainted, I have been tidying up, took the dog out and made the table look festive again today, now I’m relaxing.
Sandra, you so remind me of the daughter in 'The Royale Family' (Denise Best). Have you got a flame ≈≈≈≈≈≈ed sofa by any chance?
Old 27 Dec 20, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Sandra, you so remind me of the daughter in 'The Royale Family' (Denise Best). Have you got a flame ≈≈≈≈≈≈ed sofa by any chance?
Never watched that 💩 but I have a leather sofa! Dd asked me for leftovers for dinner and there are none so I’m cooking more to give her as leftovers! My kids hate Chinese food except for the sensible one in Canada!
Old 27 Dec 20, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Sandra, take no notice of MH he sits around in his man cave eating Kitkats while his wife works and does everything for him. Hes a lucky man, he doesnt understand how hard you work for your family.
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List