Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 10 Jun 21, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
babycanaansmum
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Ladyshopper View Post
Some of us got talking about Princess Cruises on another thread, so thought it might be useful to have a thread of it's own where people can share.

I know some people on here will have booked the staycation cruises, can't wait to hear about those when they start!

We have booked a 2 week med cruise on Sky Princess in October. Will be our very first Princess cruise, and we're really looking forward to it (although I'm still only about 50/50 that it will go ahead).

Feel free to put any hints or tips here, or ask questions, as it seems like we might have a few Princess experts!
Is it Oct 22nd ? There are 12 of us on that one and also our first princess cruise!
Old 11 Jun 21, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Imagineer

Originally Posted by babycanaansmum View Post
Is it Oct 22nd ? There are 12 of us on that one and also our first princess cruise!
Yes it is that one. 12 of you, wow, that's a good group!
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaAnn & Co
Imagineer

Originally Posted by pinkbelle View Post

So, Sea Cruisers, a pair of gluttonous sisters, with allegedly dodgy business ethics, and in my opinion poor hygiene
However, can not deny if you want to “see” a ship their videos are good.

Above is Princess Dining, dining room experience, and they order most of the menu! Start at 6:30.
Regal Princess is older sister of Sky Princess.
Have watched a few more of Sea Cruisers and you definitely do see more as you said ! They’ve certainly been on a few cruises !
Old 12 Jun 21, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FloridaAnn & Co View Post
Have watched a few more of Sea Cruisers and you definitely do see more as you said ! They’ve certainly been on a few cruises !
Have you seen their filthy habits, like getting into jacuzzis in their clothes and crocs then going to the buffet when they can’t possibly be dry

But you do see the ships
pinkbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaAnn & Co
Imagineer

Have you seen their filthy habits, like getting into jacuzzis in their clothes and crocs then going to the buffet when they can’t possibly be dry

But you do see the ships
Noooooo ! I haven’t seen that! What is that all about 😡 Which one is that?!?!
Watching the vids that have 2 teenagers with them at the moment...

Have seen people take magnetic hooks, do we need them?😀
Old 12 Jun 21, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

We take magnetic clips with us (we won them at the trivia). They are great for keeping the Princess Patters, tickets, invitations etc in one place.
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

Magnets are so useful on longer cruises, we use them for excursion tickets and dinner reservations. I like keeping flat services clear.

Bought hooks once because I thought they would be great if we got back with damp raincoats. Hung a coat on it and ithe magnet just slid down the wall still take them handy for sun hats and lanyards, but don’t regard hooks as a must have.
pinkbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

The hot tub thing isn’t a one off, if you keep watching you will see it at some point. The teenagers are their children. Each sister has one of the teenagers, the children have the same sperm donor Dad. The older sister also has an older son.

There has been a big falling out since the family videos, I think it was related to the dubious business dealings and money. All very odd.
Old 12 Jun 21, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
LRMD
Imagineer

I watch those vloggers they have done loads of cruises, one of the sisters also does weekly Disney Character Warehouse shopping vlogs which are great to see what merch is out there! I then found the cruise vlogs!
LRMD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Ladyshopper
Imagineer

The hot tub thing isn’t a one off, if you keep watching you will see it at some point. The teenagers are their children. Each sister has one of the teenagers, the children have the same sperm donor Dad. The older sister also has an older son.

There has been a big falling out since the family videos, I think it was related to the dubious business dealings and money. All very odd.
Sounds like something from a soap opera!
Ladyshopper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List