Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 17 Sep 21, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
jolou
slightly serious Dibber

[QUOTE=disney babe;15138920]The blue box is the cheapest price that day, u have to scroll through the list to find the cheapest[/QUOTE
Ah that explains it then
jolou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
disney babe
VIP Dibber

[QUOTE=jolou;15138926]
Originally Posted by disney babe View Post
The blue box is the cheapest price that day, u have to scroll through the list to find the cheapest[/QUOTE
Ah that explains it then
Sorry wrong way round, white is the cheapest lol
I. Drive july 92,DLP 98,99, 02, 04, comfort suites sept 03, southern dunes july 06, westridge july 09, RPR, orange tree, OKW july 12, chatham park, OKW oct 13, RPR, polo park east, AKL, july 14, CBBR, HRH, CBR, disney dream, BCV oct 15, La, Vegas, SF July 16, new york, GFV, CBR, BCV july 17, Miami, Rosen inn, CBBR july 18, LV, Anaheim Oct 18, rosen inn, aventura dec 18, Fl keys, AoA, portofino bay july 19, mirage LV oct 19, rosen inn, pop dec 19, POP, Rosen Inn, POFQ aug 22
disney babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 21, 08:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Lemmonie
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by jolou View Post
In a word no! I just tried a search and the date in black font at the top matched the blue box……. I have been doing these searches for weeks and they always match so don’t get it….!
Well this is what i thought, I dont think ive noticed it the last few days so maybe its just playing up this morning. Some match, some dont. Its a pain! lol
Lemmonie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 21, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
abfatboy
Trying for More Ears

Hi there, l've been checking Aug 2022 flights with a return in Sept, just wondering what the views are on this price as in go for it or wait, I have a BA voucher to use by the way?

Aug 17th Man to MCO direct with Air Lingus, return with BA 7th/8th Sept, MCO-Gatwick-Man. Price for 3 adults and 1 child (10yr old) 2.8k.

Doesnt seem too bad to me, thoughts?
abfatboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 21, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Magics
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by abfatboy View Post
Hi there, l've been checking Aug 2022 flights with a return in Sept, just wondering what the views are on this price as in go for it or wait, I have a BA voucher to use by the way?

Aug 17th Man to MCO direct with Air Lingus, return with BA 7th/8th Sept, MCO-Gatwick-Man. Price for 3 adults and 1 child (10yr old) 2.8k.

Doesnt seem too bad to me, thoughts?
Sounds good to me.
Old 20 Sep 21, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Brum26
VIP Dibber

Hi all,

I just found some flights that look good for our dates on the matrix but obviously I can’t book them through there. Does anyone have a recommendation for an agent that can check the details so I can book. Not overly convinced that these flights actually exist.

August 2022 Pre-Trippie HERE
Brum26 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 21, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaynew
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Brum26 View Post
Hi all,

I just found some flights that look good for our dates on the matrix but obviously I can’t book them through there. Does anyone have a recommendation for an agent that can check the details so I can book. Not overly convinced that these flights actually exist.
What are the details? I can check them for you.
Old 21 Sep 21, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
OLS
Imagineer

Man > Mia rtn (change in heathrow) out 15th Aug rtn 5th Sept 2 Adults, 1 teen, 1 child £2028 - BA Econ or can come home on Premium for £2497 total.

Car hire is atrocious and what seems to be pushing it up - currently pushes it to over £1k pp if I add a car - looking at car separately via discount Florida car hire it's 1.4k for our usual car, usually I pay circa £600 when I have done separate car so I wonder if the low stock at the car hire places is what is pushing the prices up - We might book flight and see if car prices come down later on if this keeps up!

Edited at 02:01 PM.
OLS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Sep 21, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
°o°-Hannah-°o°
Imagineer

°o°-Hannah-°o°'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by OLS View Post
Man > Mia rtn (change in heathrow) out 15th Aug rtn 5th Sept 2 Adults, 1 teen, 1 child £2028 - BA Econ or can come home on Premium for £2497 total.

Car hire is atrocious and what seems to be pushing it up - currently pushes it to over £1k pp if I add a car - looking at car separately via discount Florida car hire it's 1.4k for our usual car, usually I pay circa £600 when I have done separate car so I wonder if the low stock at the car hire places is what is pushing the prices up - We might book flight and see if car prices come down later on if this keeps up!
We are also flying into Miami but staying overnight on Collins Ave and collecting our car the following morning. If you collect from Collins Ave you will find that the prices are very reasonable. We’ve booked a saloon for 21 nights July/August with Avis for £613
Old 21 Sep 21, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
OLS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by °o°-Hannah-°o° View Post
We are also flying into Miami but staying overnight on Collins Ave and collecting our car the following morning. If you collect from Collins Ave you will find that the prices are very reasonable. We’ve booked a saloon for 21 nights July/August with Avis for £613
thanks - will take a look, was that booking all via BA or booking avis separately? We are not stuck on flying to MIA, it's not my favourite airport but Tampa is expensive. We were in to Tampa this august with car hire 3 weeks for £1900... I think I will wait a little longer
OLS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List