Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 17 Jul 21, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
hollysmum
Excited about Disney

My online check in went super smoothly this morning at 5.30am it really didn’t take long at all so hopefully this means things are going more smoothly? I got 1pm port arrival and boarding group 4.
hollysmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Ultraviolet
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Gelatoni View Post
Online check in went well this morning. Took about 45 mins from 5am and that was mainly me faffing about taking some grim photos 😂 Got a 13:15 PAT time.

I'm confused with the Prenetics vaccine proof. When you add the profiles it only lets you input the one reservation no. Do I need to create 2 profiles each for each cruise?

The other question is, some YouTubers are saying turn up early for the test before your PAT time? Is that accurate?
Online check in also went well for me this morning. Did kids club first but realised I didn't need to book for DD14 and looks like DS12 can try the Oceaneer's Club I booked or just pop into Edge. Got a 12.45 PAT.

I'm also confused with Prenetics and the two reservation numbers. I don't see how I can set up profiles for the second reservation on my existing login details? I think the kids don't need to do 2 PCR's but I think I might email Disney to see exactly what we need to do.

I'm tempted just to book the kids PCR's with Prenetics too...

Aug 23 RPR
Oct 22 ES Dockside RPR / Apr 2022 PBH POFQ
Aug 21 Disney Magic / Aug 19 Pop BCV HRH Bakers Cay
Aug 18 Pop RPR Playa Largo / Aug 17 Pop Solterra RPR Playa Largo Atlanta
Aug 16 AoA RPR Windsor Hills Hyatt@Coconut Point Hilton@Key Largo Atlanta
Aug 15 Mondrian@Miami Hilton@Key Largo Legacy Park & Atlanta
Aug 14 Watersong PBH & Andaz@NYC / Apr 13 Hyatt@Clearwater & Floridays
Dec 11 Floridays & RPR / Dec 10 LBV Palace & RPR / Jun 08 Hilton@WDW & RPR

Edited at 11:25 AM.
Ultraviolet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Originally Posted by hollysmum View Post
My online check in went super smoothly this morning at 5.30am it really didn’t take long at all so hopefully this means things are going more smoothly? I got 1pm port arrival and boarding group 4.
Definitely seems like the PAT times aren't necessarily linked to the time you check in. I was logged in at 04:59, completed that part by about 05:15. The earliest time showing for me was 13:15. That's fine though, i am happy so long as i'm on for lunch!
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Ultraviolet
VIP Dibber

Definitely seems like the PAT times aren't necessarily linked to the time you check in. I was logged in at 04:59, completed that part by about 05:15. The earliest time showing for me was 13:15. That's fine though, i am happy so long as i'm on for lunch!
I think you're right - pretty sure I didnt complete mine until more like 5.30 as initially thought I had trouble with the uploaded photos. Earliest I was offered was 12.45...

I'm assuming for the second reservation check in PAT probably doesn't matter as much because we'll all be sitting somewhere waiting to get back on the ship (if we have to disembark)?

Aug 23 RPR
Ultraviolet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Violet's Mum View Post
I think you're right - pretty sure I didnt complete mine until more like 5.30 as initially thought I had trouble with the uploaded photos. Earliest I was offered was 12.45...

I'm assuming for the second reservation check in PAT probably doesn't matter as much because we'll all be sitting somewhere waiting to get back on the ship (if we have to disembark)?
Yeah, i'm not getting up at 5am for the 2nd one! I don't think being on there early has any particular advantage except for the shows.

I think part of me is irked at being early logging in but getting a later PAT time. I'll be hangry by the time I board 🙈😂

Edit: I wonder if parties with children are boarding earlier? It's just us adults cruising, might be some logic.

One thing to report back to all of you:

Prenetics confirmed that we DO need to upload vaccination proof with a new profile for each cruise. I've just done it, effectively you'll end up with 2 profiles per person with the same info except the reservation no.

Edited at 03:23 PM.
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Online check in went well this morning. Took about 45 mins from 5am and that was mainly me faffing about taking some grim photos 😂 Got a 13:15 PAT time.

I'm confused with the Prenetics vaccine proof. When you add the profiles it only lets you input the one reservation no. Do I need to create 2 profiles each for each cruise?

The other question is, some YouTubers are saying turn up early for the test before your PAT time? Is that accurate?
I saw them say that but then when they were all done they still had to wait to board so I don’t see the point myself.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Ultraviolet
VIP Dibber

Yeah, i'm not getting up at 5am for the 2nd one! I don't think being on there early has any particular advantage except for the shows.

I think part of me is irked at being early logging in but getting a later PAT time. I'll be hangry by the time I board 🙈😂

Edit: I wonder if parties with children are boarding earlier? It's just us adults cruising, might be some logic.

One thing to report back to all of you:

Prenetics confirmed that we DO need to upload vaccination proof with a new profile for each cruise. I've just done it, effectively you'll end up with 2 profiles per person with the same info except the reservation no.
Oh - do you do it all under the same log in and set up profiles with the same names? That's ok for vaccination proof for me and DH but not sure how that's going to work with kids and the PCR as it won't be approved as the test will be taken too early for the second cruise? I don't want to leave it too close to the first cruise just in case there's a delay in getting the results back.

Aug 23 RPR
Old 17 Jul 21, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Oh - do you do it all under the same log in and set up profiles with the same names? That's ok for vaccination proof for me and DH but not sure how that's going to work with kids and the PCR as it won't be approved as the test will be taken too early for the second cruise? I don't want to leave it too close to the first cruise just in case there's a delay in getting the results back.
Hmm, not sure about the PCR side of things as we only need the vaccine proof. For the vaccination, you just set up a profile under the same name for each booking. I found the best way to get a response from Prenetics was via email, never get through on the phone.
Old 17 Jul 21, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Ultraviolet
VIP Dibber

Hmm, not sure about the PCR side of things as we only need the vaccine proof. For the vaccination, you just set up a profile under the same name for each booking. I found the best way to get a response from Prenetics was via email, never get through on the phone.
Thanks! I called DCL about being able to stay in the same room (GTY so looks like I probably won't without a sprinkling of pixie dust somewhere ) and I thought I'd ask them too. They said I didn't need to set up prenetics for the second reservation, but this is making me rather nervous. Really don't want to get to changeover day and there be a problem. So I've just emailed them too as I think I'd rather have this one in writing!

I'll post on here when they reply.

Talking of changeover day - who else is going to be sitting wherever we have to wait there wondering who the Dibbers are?

Aug 23 RPR
Old 17 Jul 21, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Thanks! I called DCL about being able to stay in the same room (GTY so looks like I probably won't without a sprinkling of pixie dust somewhere ) and I thought I'd ask them too. They said I didn't need to set up prenetics for the second reservation, but this is making me rather nervous. Really don't want to get to changeover day and there be a problem. So I've just emailed them too as I think I'd rather have this one in writing!

I'll post on here when they reply.

Talking of changeover day - who else is going to be sitting wherever we have to wait there wondering who the Dibbers are?
I think the confusion lies between 'account' and 'profile'. Initially they told me I only needed to create one account for both cruises and one vaccination upload. When I got to the stage where there were profiles within the account, I emailed again to ask about this. Then I was told we definitely need a profile per booking.

Edit: this is verbatim what they said in the email: "Yes please, a profile should be created for each different booking linking to each reservation number."

Like you I'm nervous about risking leaving it , so i've created the 2 profiles each on the same account.

I think i'll be too nervous about getting a positive test while we're waiting! We're being super cautious from next week as we'll be within the period where a 10 day isolation order would precede the 14 days up to the cruise. You have to complete a health questionnaire on the day to certify you weren't isolating within the last 14 days.

Then from 10 days before we will be fully isolating. It's been 2 years so we'll go to any measure to have our Disney fix now!

Edited at 05:51 PM.