Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 24 Aug 21, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
I was wanting to take DS12 (13 by then) on the 3 night Bahamas cruise sailing from Miami next July but the rules are he has to be vaccinated. Such a pain. Obviously, a long way off and things change but just don’t have the heart to book anything at the minute.

One day! 🤞🏻
The Bahamas from Miami does sound more attractive than a 5 hour drive to Southampton to practically sail back home and then sail back to Southampton !
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 21, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

I was wanting to take DS12 (13 by then) on the 3 night Bahamas cruise sailing from Miami next July but the rules are he has to be vaccinated. Such a pain. Obviously, a long way off and things change but just don’t have the heart to book anything at the minute.

One day! 🤞🏻
Have they said that already for next summer sailings?

We’ve booked b2b on Wish and dd will be 12. There was no mention of being vaccinated.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 21, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
Have they said that already for next summer sailings?

We’ve booked b2b on Wish and dd will be 12. There was no mention of being vaccinated.
Sorry. That’s Royal Caribbean. I did look at Wish which looks amazing! But there was a £1700 price difference. 😬

There’s another thread about how ports in Bahamas are not allowing unvaccinated guests. I’ll find it for you.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 21, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1202101

The link to the thread I read.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 21, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Sorry. That’s Royal Caribbean. I did look at Wish which looks amazing! But there was a £1700 price difference. 😬

There’s another thread about how ports in Bahamas are not allowing unvaccinated guests. I’ll find it for you.
Yes I saw that.

Not overly worried as it’s a year away yet.

Hoping we’ll be able to get her vaccinated before then.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 21, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
Yes I saw that.

Not overly worried as it’s a year away yet.

Hoping we’ll be able to get her vaccinated before then.
Do you think they will vaccinate by then? I do feel the government need to do something for the children in this age group.
Old 24 Aug 21, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Do you think they will vaccinate by then? I do feel the government need to do something for the children in this age group.
I hope so. Maybe once schools are back they’ll rethink.

I’d happily pay to get dd vaccinated, if it’s an option to pay to get her the J&J in US I’ll do that.
Old 24 Aug 21, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
scarecrow
Imagineer

scarecrow's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 9
I saw a message from Carnival cruise lines yesterday that said all passengers aged 12 and over had to be vaccinated when visiting Caribbean islands. If you were exempt from vaccinations, then you needed to send a letter from the doctor to Carnival and they would then consider letting you onboard, depending if they had hit their maximum number of unvaccinated guests (think that was 5%).

A bit of a mindfield for those with children.
1990. - somewhere on the 192,2006 - Country Inn and Suites LBK, 2007- LA and San Diego, 2008 - Regal Palms, 2009 - OKW, 2010- Yacht Club, 2011- DCL Magic - Med,2012 - Yacht Club, 2013 - Carnival Sunshine Med cruise, 2014 Carnival Breeze and the Yacht Club

Photo app trip reports Carnival Med Cruise and VA & BA UC & Club indexhttp://http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/reporter-index.php?userid=19933

Pre cruise Med http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...d+cruise+mouse
scarecrow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 21, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Just seen WDWNT have said Disney require over 12s to be vaccinated to travel onboard their ships! I feel we won’t be going far for a good few years! Son is 12 in January
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 21, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Melanie R
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Royal Carribean do - I’m on the Anthem of the Seas at the moment, and there are lots of kids onboard 😊

Duchess Adventures! - Trip report index
Melanie R is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List