Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 10 Sep 21, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I picked up a couple of the Luxe (Men’s) Grooming kits from Next. £40 per big box with a value of £155 contents
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 21, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Northumberland Candle company have just released a Harry Potter wax melt box on offer for £10 till 30/8/21 if any one looking for grown up Potter gifts
They only released the Tinkerbell wax burner last week and the Magic Castle wax melt and it’s already sold out the seasonal character melts sell out quickly
I’ve ordered mine I’ll divide them up for stocking fillers with a cheap burner and at place setting favours for DILs pumpkin lunch she’s been asked to do
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 21, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvie
Earning More Ears

I've managed to get most of my daughter's. A necklace from Ana Verdun (a lovely company to deal with).

A book, hardcover of The Madman's Library: The Greatest Curiosities of Literature
Edward Brooke-Hitching.

A brand new, old stock Fossil purse she had from Orlando many years ago and loved the pattern. She'll be over the moon with that.

A vinyl copy of Lionel Ritchies Dancing on the Ceiling. She loved every song on the CD I bought her many years ago when she was a mere whipper-snapper.

Some Jo Malone perfume now to go and anything else that I think she might like before the day.

I wanted to be early this year in case there are problems with stock and deliveries nearer Christmas.
Silvie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 21, 10:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Let me know if you see any Jo Malone on offer anywhere please 🙂
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 21, 02:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

I loved this thread last year but ended up spending a fortune! This year I really need help! I have not started (very late for me) and have very few ideas. I’m worried it’ll take ages to get things delivered to Republic of Ireland this year so need to get a wriggle on! Any ideas for 17 year old DS who is into computers (building, software writing, etc) VR (but has set), Star Wars, Marvel Universe, Dr Who, Comic Cons, etc? Doesn’t really like “stuff” and has minimal things on display! Not into clothes, grooming etc! Absolute nightmare to buy for 🙈
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 21, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

I have just ordered my daughter some twenty one pilots merchandise (cup, t shirt, dragon). I have also ordered a few anime items; jo jo’s adventure mask, figure and poster for my son. Its still a nightmare for my youngest who is 8. He doesn’t play with toys, hates sports, hates reading 😬 we are thinking of getting him a double bed, not very exciting though lol
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 21, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I have just ordered my daughter some twenty one pilots merchandise (cup, t shirt, dragon). I have also ordered a few anime items; jo jo’s adventure mask, figure and poster for my son. Its still a nightmare for my youngest who is 8. He doesn’t play with toys, hates sports, hates reading 😬 we are thinking of getting him a double bed, not very exciting though lol
What about a bed tent for his bed, they do space ones. I’d like one myself!
Old 11 Oct 21, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
What about a bed tent for his bed, they do space ones. I’d like one myself!
Thats actually a really good idea! I will check them out. He still won’t go to bed on his own 🙈 we have to lie with him until he goes to sleep. He always wants his big brother because he is more fun 🧐 😂😂
So bed time is a nightmare 😬😬
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 21, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Silvie View Post
A brand new, old stock Fossil purse she had from Orlando many years ago and loved the pattern. She'll be over the moon with that.
I love it when you can find things like that, your daughter will be so pleased
emmabanana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 21, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Thats actually a really good idea! I will check them out. He still won’t go to bed on his own 🙈 we have to lie with him until he goes to sleep. He always wants his big brother because he is more fun 🧐 😂😂
So bed time is a nightmare 😬😬
Maybe a bribe, new tent if you stay in bed by yourself with a new cuddly toy x
I was a nightmare as a kid and wouldn’t go to bed by myself, now my kids shut the door and leave me in the dark, I say leave it open slightly or the ghost will get me!