Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 9 Sep 21, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
Borders haven’t opened up yet.

Virgin add and remove flights on the Manchester route depending on demand. We also have Aer Lingus adding capacity too
I suppose it’s all a bit unknown next year. My flights I’m happy(sort of) with. I think the demand will be massive for Florida next year if it opens up. I’ve no idea about other locations but just don’t see big drops in prices from where they are now next year for Florida. I hope and am happy to be wrong.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Booked for Aug 22, moved from Oct 21, tickets purchased and disney parks booked, however I am not happy about the additional costs for 'fast pass' will see how things are nearer time. Im not sure I would want to go if testing still a thing too.
Donz1979 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Sofiamouse
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Booked 12 of us for August 2022 with only small deposit each with BA, the price difference is already is well over 4K for the same thing. Happy I booked when we did, don’t want to wait as my girls will be a perfect age to enjoy Disney . Each to their own but really don’t see flight prices coming down. Worked in travel for over 17 years and prices never dropped on flight to NYC or Florida in August!
Sofiamouse is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Latics
Apprentice Imagineer

Latics's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We’re getting to that point ourselves. We’ve got DLP booked for Feb. Booked months ago when we still thought WDW was still happening for us this year. I’m waiting to see what they say about vaccinations for over 12’s, I think that will be the decider for us. As a family we’ve already talked about it and we’ve said we’ll go to DLP and have a beach holiday if we can’t go to Florida.
DD doesn’t know about her surprise DLP trip yet, can’t wait 😍
Latics is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Are we going, who knows, are we booked, yes.
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Girlw0nder
VIP Dibber

We are going next August (all being well)

This will be the last time we go to Disney as we just can't justify the cost, plus my boys are at the age where we can't stay in a Disney room together and can't afford a two bed there either as the prices are astronomical. Plus what are the incentives now? Absolutely sweet FA!

We have booked our first villa from next year and 2 nights RPR at club level. We will just stick to Universal for our Florida hols from then on, if nothing changes.

I still have to face flight prices, but our cancelled trip to California in October means we have a voucher from BA.

We all need everything crossing!
3 weeks Cocoa Beach, Regal Oaks, CBR & HRH August 2015
Birthday trip NYC April 2016
East Coast 7 state Road Trip Aug 2017
West Coast Arizona, Nevada & California Aug 2018

TAKE ME BACK!
Girlw0nder is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
toonmadlad
Excited about Disney

Booked for 11th May - 4th June, I was there for 25th Anniversary so definitely want to be there for the 50th, I just hope Biden opens up travel to us 🙏🏻
Old 9 Sep 21, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Florida hopefully next summer but Disney no. Sick of their prices increases and the less for more cash grab.
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Booked for next July. I do have moments when I wonder if it will happen. We definitely won’t be going if masks, etc are still required, so we shall see. Couldn’t do them in the Florida heat ☺️ But, it’s a good few months away.
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Girlw0nder View Post
We are going next August (all being well)

This will be the last time we go to Disney as we just can't justify the cost, plus my boys are at the age where we can't stay in a Disney room together and can't afford a two bed there either as the prices are astronomical. Plus what are the incentives now? Absolutely sweet FA!
Disney offer no family rooms which are less than £200 a night and are only interested in selling DVC. Meanwhile, over at Universal families have a great choice of rooms available at a reasonable price.
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List