Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Nov 20, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ever After Holidays View Post
So are we!

This user has been repeatedly making allegations about us since the Summer!
Yes I had spotted this also! Bizzarre?!?! I knew you’d be along soon to reassure- keep up the good work 😀
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 20, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoNick
Proud to wear my Ears

I’m glad that EA came on to put their point forward. Unfortunately my Orlando trip keeps getting pushed back (for obvious reasons ) but EA have been fantastic (I actually booked with them because I had read so many favourable recommendations on this forum). They are hardworking team and know their stuff.
OrlandoNick is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Nov 20, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Bluetrekker
Trying for More Ears

Just to add, when the free nights offer became available recently, Ever After contacted me proactively to reduce the cost of the accommodation we have booked. This is the second holiday we have booked with them and would have no hesitation in recommending.

It is hard at the moment for all of us who like to plan ahead but hopefully 2021 will be an easier year for everyone!
Bluetrekker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 20, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoNick
Proud to wear my Ears

Same thing happened with me Bluetrekker - EA contacted me when the new deal came out and with the rebooking I saved £££s.
OrlandoNick is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 20, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Derbydave4
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Have to agree with the previous post, first time we have dealt with EA and they have been great to deal with Maya has always been available and has gone out of her way to accommodate our various changes and just last week arranged a rebooking which enabled us to return upper class for a family of four for less than our original economy booking👍
Derbydave4 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 20, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Donald fan can you please post the names of the face groups you are referring to .
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 20, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
Ever After have a really bad reputation on the FB groups I belong to. So I'd cut my losses now before paying out more money to them. If you decide you still want to go, you could always book with someone else at a later date.
Here you go again... have you ever actually used them and what Facebook groups?

Edited at 11:01 PM.
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 20, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
meegraine
Serious Dibber

meegraine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by TC Devon View Post
I’d loathe to pay another £250 in amendment fees. £500 in fees is just eye watering. I think it’s virgin and disney that charge fees no actual TA.

I’m not one that’s happy to wait and see. It’s not an approach you can have with an autistic family. Everything has to be so well planned.
Disney wouldn't usually charge amendment fees, they offer free cancellations up until 7 days before but I don't know if the rules are different for tour companies!

I would really suggest holding off doing anything until closer to the time! A lot can change in 10 months, dining may come back (although doubt it'll be free) and character meets could come back! I think once a vaccine is in place, which could be by March, things may start to go back to normal. I also strongly think fast passes will come back, especially with the crowd numbers increasing.

By waiting you'll also be able to see what offers Disney put out for 2022 at the start of next year to see if its worth moving etc

I can understand right now why you'd be worried, I have a booking for end of July and am a little bit concerned about some things I may not get to enjoy but I'm not going to anything until at least May/June time as things may have changed considerably by then.

Try and look on the bright side and look forward to getting on holiday, put the negatives to the side for the moment

Next Trip: Canary Islands June, 2023

Edited at 10:28 AM.
meegraine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List