Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 10 Aug 19, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Pans
Excited about Disney

What Disney Extras do you do?

There are so many extras you can now do at WDW I was just curious what if any my fellow Dibbers do. A lot of them do seem to be very pricey but hey that’s Disney. To get things started we are doing:

Mickeys not so scary which should be great fun.

On my wife’s birthday we are doing the hard ticket after hours event at the MK. It will be really odd walking around what will feel like an almost deserted MK. Challenge is to get as many rides in as possible in the 3 hours.

Yesterday my son booked build a lightsaber at HS. More money than sense if you ask me but I least I can go along and watch which should be fun. Mind you getting it home might be interesting.

Finally we will probably try and book an umbrella at Typhoon Lagoon so we have somewhere to chill out.

All these costs adds up but we are not likely to go back for a while and want to make the most of it.

What are you up to?
Pans is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
TigerLily8
VIP Dibber

We haven’t booked any extras as such this time round but last time we went horse riding at tri circle D ranch...it was fun!
TigerLily8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Mobile

Last year was my first visit since 1997 and I didn't do any extras. This year I'm doing candy sushi at Epcot ($10) but that's it.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Beccleberry
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We're doing Mickey's not so scary twice, and two desert parties! Thought why not, it's my friends first trip and I don't know when I'll next be back so!
Beccleberry is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
School teacher
Very Serious Dibber

Mnsshp but only because we don’t have Disney tickets. Last year when we had 3 week Disney tickets, I refused to buy mnsshp as I thought they should at least give a discount.
School teacher is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
KeithOP
Serious Dibber

We really like the events although the pricing is crazy but still :/

So we do Mickeys not so scary a couple of times and this year we've booked Cruellas hideaway party for that night too.

Mickeys Christmas party too and tonys town square most merriest party with it, we really enjoyed that last year.

Sadly, they seem to be letting more and more people in on the event nights so it's no longer as quiet as it was but still good.

We do celebration at the top - really excellent party at the california grill in the private dining rooms. Open bar where they'll make you just about anything you want all night and some tasty nibbles... then a great view of the fireworks

The Frozen dessert party is another favourite. Wonderful EPCOT fireworks viewing area again with inclusive beer/wine and nice desserts. (great when outside but in bad weather they put it inside and it's a waste of time then)

Illuminations party is again great for EPCOT fireworks and the food at rose and crown is always good. Great viewing again
KeithOP is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

My list is looking like:

MVMCP
After Hours at AK
Frozen Dessert Party at Epcot
Amorette’s Cake Making Class

However, Amorette’s and AK I can’t get dates for AK isn’t released yet and Amorette’s has no date - not sure if not released or fully booked.

MVMCP and Frozen I’ll decide when I’m there as I’ve done it several times before so I won’t be disappointed if I don’t get to do it and if you book a day or two before you still get the same discount but it leaves more flexibility in my plans in case of weather, changing ADRs etc.
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
kellsbells
Imagineer

I love the after hours events (well I've been to AK & HS and not one at MK yet!) Have booked AK one again for this year.

MNSSHP is a must for us, it's so much fun!

I've also done KTTK which was amazing and behind the seeds which my sister now wants to do so will be booking that again for this trip.

We have booked the build a droid too for this trip, again a bit worried about getting it home safely but it looks fun.

It really does add up price wise but I think if I was looking at value then the after hours are a great way to experience the parks

kellsbells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

We are doing MNSSHP this year and last year we did a dessert party at MK.

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 19, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

I've booked mnsshp as not doing Disney this trip.