Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 28 Aug 19, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile Cali grill - which fireworks?

Helloooo,

At 180 days I booked a couple of Cali Grill dinners as wasn't sure which would fit better with our plans...

Trying to firm up and I've realised I've one reservation on a happy ever after night and ond on a halloween night. Any feedback on which fireworks are best? Ive never seen either of these as we went in 2016 when it was Wishes.

Just thought it may help make our decision! Thanks x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

If you have normal MK tickets but not MNSSHP tickets, I would go to Cali Grill on the MNSSHP night so that you get to see that show. You can then watch Happily Ever After from the park another day. 😊
orlandoamber is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
If you have normal MK tickets but not MNSSHP tickets, I would go to Cali Grill on the MNSSHP night so that you get to see that show. You can then watch Happily Ever After from the park another day. 😊
Thats where it gets a little more tricky as we have MNSSHP tickets however definitely will only see that once. This planning malarky is hard work sometimes as all the others just say whatever I think is best lol x
Joosebug1987 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Joosebug1987 View Post
Thats where it gets a little more tricky as we have MNSSHP tickets however definitely will only see that once. This planning malarky is hard work sometimes as all the others just say whatever I think is best lol x
In that case, I’m sure MNSSHP fireworks are an hour later than Happily Ever After usually is (10pm rather than 9pm), but double check your dates. Perhaps the time of your meal coinciding with this might help?

I also get that answer regarding plans
orlandoamber is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
In that case, I’m sure MNSSHP fireworks are an hour later than Happily Ever After usually is (10pm rather than 9pm), but double check your dates. Perhaps the time of your meal coinciding with this might help?

I also get that answer regarding plans
The MNSSHP fireworks that coincide with booking would be our last night of holiday and the other would be a Saturday night after seaworld so we could get dressed up in between. So complicated lol.
Glad its not just me that gets that answer! x
Old 28 Aug 19, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Wigan Lass
Imagineer

Both firework shows now have castle projections which really need you to be in the park to appreciate them fully.

BUT, I found last time that I would have liked to view the show from outside the parks just so that I could appreciate the fireworks element of the show. There’s too much going on with projections and fireworks and it’s difficult to watch both.

This trip I’m looking forward to seeing the shows from inside and outside.

So I guess what I’m trying to say is go with whichever AdR best suits your plans s you’re going to appreciate them either way...and you’ll be seeing them from inside the park too
Yacht Club October 2017
Contemporary October 2019
Wigan Lass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Joosebug1987
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Wigan Lass View Post
Both firework shows now have castle projections which really need you to be in the park to appreciate them fully.

BUT, I found last time that I would have liked to view the show from outside the parks just so that I could appreciate the fireworks element of the show. There’s too much going on with projections and fireworks and it’s difficult to watch both.

This trip I’m looking forward to seeing the shows from inside and outside.

So I guess what I’m trying to say is go with whichever AdR best suits your plans s you’re going to appreciate them either way...and you’ll be seeing them from inside the park too
Definitely going to watch both from in the park also and making sure our cali grill is after our first in park watch too so it doesnt spoil any surprises music wise etc - I've worked so hard to avoid spoilers on vlogs and things lol! Good to know either will be good from a fireworks point of view. I may stick with my saturday night then as figured gets us out of the parks on a busy evening x
Old 28 Aug 19, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Lumiere
Trying for More Ears

We saw the MNSSHP and although impressive, we did feel like we spent quite a while waiting around after our meal for the fireworks to start due to them being an hour later.
Lumiere is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 19, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Joosebug1987 View Post
The MNSSHP fireworks that coincide with booking would be our last night of holiday and the other would be a Saturday night after seaworld so we could get dressed up in between. So complicated lol.
Glad its not just me that gets that answer! x
I think I’d do the Saturday. I’d personally rather be in the park to watch them on my last night. 😊