Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 7 Sep 20, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bronny View Post
Never believe a TA - they will tell you all sorts to get a sale. If CMs at WDTC don’t know then Ever After Holidays won’t know.
I agree. And Ever After Holidays have got a bad reputation in other places I go. I've only ever seen good reviews about them on here. Elsewhere only bad.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 20, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by 1RGJ View Post
To be honest, I'm not paying 10 grand plus for no dining, limited park use, no fireworks or lack of parades, social distancing and masks.
I agree. TBH, I'm quite surprised to see so many people booking for next year with all the unknowns and insurance risks
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 20, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

I've only seen good reviews about EA on here and other places.
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 20, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
1RGJ
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Moorlandman View Post
I agree. TBH, I'm quite surprised to see so many people booking for next year with all the unknowns and insurance risks
No one knows what will happen, if we are still like this come December, there are a lot of companies in trouble, unfortunately
1RGJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 20, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

For me personally i need somethig to look forward to for my mental health. I know there is a risk and it may not happen. Fingers crossed for a more normal year next December. Worst case scenarios i will either loose £200 deposit or have to move my holiday. I do have a little common sense as the balance isn't due until 12 weeks before so i'll have a better idea of what's going on the end of next August.
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 20, 07:51 PM  
Link to this Post
1RGJ
Getting Excited

Most people feel the s as me way.
I came to place today as nd accepted we may not got to Florida next year.
We can hopefully go, however if not, European beach holiday will be a good second best
1RGJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 20, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 1RGJ View Post
Most people feel the s as me way.
I came to place today as nd accepted we may not got to Florida next year.
We can hopefully go, however if not, European beach holiday will be a good second best
Hope for the best, expect the worst!
Old 7 Sep 20, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
For me personally i need somethig to look forward to for my mental health. I know there is a risk and it may not happen. Fingers crossed for a more normal year next December. Worst case scenarios i will either loose £200 deposit or have to move my holiday. I do have a little common sense as the balance isn't due until 12 weeks before so i'll have a better idea of what's going on the end of next August.
I agree with you, I am booked for Sept next year too because in my case at 67 I don't know how much longer I will be able to go for one and then like you need something to look forward to. Currently haven't been able to work since Mar 16th and as I work in the entertainment sector looking unlikely to be working until January, so having a Disney countdown helps. I live alone so my mental state after 27 weeks largely stuck at home is such that anything I can have to look forward too is a plus. Should I need to move it then so be it, max I can lose is £50. I do get a little annoyed by the constant chastising I get on threads on here telling me I am stupid to even think about going next year. Personally if everyone books for 2022 then maybe those who go next year will have quieter parks lol

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Sep 20, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by teachx View Post
I agree with you, I am booked for Sept next year too because in my case at 67 I don't know how much longer I will be able to go for one and then like you need something to look forward to. Currently haven't been able to work since Mar 16th and as I work in the entertainment sector looking unlikely to be working until January, so having a Disney countdown helps. I live alone so my mental state after 27 weeks largely stuck at home is such that anything I can have to look forward too is a plus. Should I need to move it then so be it, max I can lose is £50. I do get a little annoyed by the constant chastising I get on threads on here telling me I am stupid to even think about going next year. Personally if everyone books for 2022 then maybe those who go next year will have quieter parks lol
Yes, quieter parks for us in 2021...bwaha!
Old 7 Sep 20, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Well most people who have booked are doing so on a free cancellation basis or only losing a small deposit. Very few that I can see are paying out vast sums of money just now.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List