Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 16 Jan 16, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Bonny Scotland
Very Serious Dibber

Bonny Scotland's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Talking The July 2016 Club :D !

I think we need one! Not sure if this has been done, my bad if so.
I go on the 2nd of July till the 16th Glasgow Airport
Flying with Thomas Cook/HiFly Economy (Booked with Thomas Cook Holidays)
We are staying at a Villa aoa
Me and my three good friends.
Esta done
Api done
Started buying spending money & clothes but hopefully want to loose some weight before we go (saying this after eating Chinese & sweeties from Xmas! Lol

Just wanna know where you July guys and girls are up to with your plan's?

Edited at 09:43 PM.
Bonny Scotland is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 16, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post

We are a family of 5 flying out from Manchester on 8th July for 14 nights. 12 nights in a Dunn villa on Windsor Hills and last 2 nights in either Anna Maria island or Clearwater.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 16, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post
corey1
VIP Dibber

We fly out on the 4th from Edinburgh with BA via Gatwick and are staying until 22nd.
First week we are staying at All Star Music than Loews Royal Pacific for two days and the rest on international drive.

This is the first time going in July and a little apprehensive about the heat and the chance of rain as we usually go in october and love that time of year.

Accommodation booked, flights booked, tickets bought and thats about it at the moment. Maybe start looking at some ADRs as never done any before.
corey1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 16, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
katiealana
Helping Mickey

Hi. We fly thomas cook on 3 July and return on 24 July. We are staying on-site at disney at ssr for first 10 nights then rosen pointe orlando for 9 nights and 2 nights at hard rock.
Flights and hotels booked. Disney tickets bought but still to get universal tickets. Insurance sorted but still to do estas.
katiealana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 16, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Bonny Scotland
Very Serious Dibber

Bonny Scotland's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
All sounding good I feel that even though its July we go.. the months are going to fly in.. maybe because there still other things to be done.
Bonny Scotland is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 16, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
CazP
Imagineer

We fly from Stansted 20/7 to 8/8
Five nights at Rosen Inn International and then two weeks in a studio at Old Key West
WDW Oct 1991 HoJo DLP June 2001 Cheyenne DLP Santa Fe Feb 2003 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2008 WDW Xmas 2008 CBR DLP Santa Fe Oct 2010 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2012 Ramada Int. Drive Aug 2013 DLP Cheyenne Oct 2014 IDrive & OKW July/August 2016 Oct 2016 Cheyenne DLP Aug 2017 Fairfield Inn July 2018 Newport Bay
CazP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 16, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

Just me and my friend going, flying out with AL on the 2nd and return with TC 3 weeks later Staying at Rosen Inn at the Pointe and my 1st time going. My friends 2nd time but she was 7 at the time and she's 29 now lol.
Flights, accommodation, ESTA's, Insurance and all park tickets bought and paid for, just need to pin point what day we will be going to KSC and book our day trip to Miami.
Have got a few saving challenges on the go thanks to the Money Saving Expert Forums and their great support.
Really just need to lose weight before I go. That's my main goal for the holiday now.
Irishlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 16, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
'OHANA
Imagineer

Mobile

We're going 6th July from Edinburgh via Gatwick. Arrive back morning of 23rd July. Staying in a cracking villa in Calabay Parc but will do a night in RPR to get FOLP and early entry. Hardly done a thing, so busy with work just now. Need to make a list and get my finger out! xx
'OHANA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 16, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
gerryc
Imagineer

gerryc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We go 15th July edg/low/Mco for 3 weeks staying at Quality Suites LBV, just looking at busy day guide just now to start planning and booking our ADRs etc which starts very shortly😀

1995 Kissimmee, 1997 & 2000 international drive
2008 Calabay Park,2011,2014,2016,2017 Lake Buena vista. 2018 DLP, Las Vegas
gerryc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 16, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
gerryc
Imagineer

gerryc's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by corey1 View Post
We fly out on the 4th from Edinburgh with BA via Gatwick and are staying until 22nd.
First week we are staying at All Star Music than Loews Royal Pacific for two days and the rest on international drive.

This is the first time going in July and a little apprehensive about the heat and the chance of rain as we usually go in october and love that time of year.

Accommodation booked, flights booked, tickets bought and thats about it at the moment. Maybe start looking at some ADRs as never done any before.
Better get booking your ADRs as they start 180 days out and get booked up quick!

1995 Kissimmee, 1997 & 2000 international drive
2008 Calabay Park,2011,2014,2016,2017 Lake Buena vista. 2018 DLP, Las Vegas
gerryc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread