Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 24 Jan 20, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
dollydaydream7
Very Serious Dibber

dollydaydream7's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Mobile

Following along, those onion rings at flame tree look great for a snack credit, those with the loaded Fries they do would do me and hubby for lunch for 2 snack credits.

Also I’m sold on raglan road now but do you have to request to be able to see stage?
dollydaydream7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Serious Dibber

tink18's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by dollydaydream7 View Post
Following along, those onion rings at flame tree look great for a snack credit, those with the loaded Fries they do would do me and hubby for lunch for 2 snack credits.

Also I’m sold on raglan road now but do you have to request to be able to see stage?
Thanks they were so yummy

You don’t have to you may get lucky but it’s definitely worth asking for one
tink18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Serious Dibber

tink18's Reviews
Day 5

Garden Grill

We headed off to EPCOT for breakfast, today it was Garden Grill which was my choice. I love Chip and Dale.

Garden Grill is a character dining meal, with Pluto, mickey, chip and dale. They are all dressed up in their farmer dungaree get ups. They come around a lot, we saw each of them three times. The restaurant rotates as well, very slowly and you get some awesome views into the living with the land boat ride.

Food comes out in three stages, first is the fruit

The fruit tastes really fresh and as there was a lot of strawberries I was a happy bunny.

Next is the star of the show, the cinnamon bun skillet. OMG yum! I love cinnamon buns and this is all warm and soft and lovely

They then bring out the skillet of food, it’s bacon, sausage, waffles, tater tots and scrambled eggs.

This was all good and I loved the tots but I’ve also not met a tot I didn’t love

Food and Wine

I managed to get a quick stop in Hawaii for the pork slider

This was pulled pork with a pineapple relish sort of thing

This was really good, and a good size. Quite a good use of a snack credit.

Whilst I ate that my brother headed to the Canada booth to grab the fillet mignon.

He said it was really tasty and cooked nicely, again another good snack credit option during food and wine.

Homecomin

This meal was one I was looking forward to, it was so good last time.

I started with a cocktail, I got the white peach sangria.

This was so good and lovely and peachy, they didn’t skimp on the alcohol either but it wasn’t overwhelming. It was also a massive wine glass full.

I went with the fried chicken sandwich.

This was nice and the chicken is just fab

Dad got the braised short ribs

He really enjoyed them

Mum and bro got the cheeseburger

Again they enjoyed and I might go for a burger when we go next year.

For dessert Mum and I both got the doughnuts. I had really wanted the key lime pie that I had last year but they don’t go it anymore

These were lovely. Hot and fresh just as you’d want. I will admit we looked a bit weird eating them as we tried to not lick our lips.

My brother got the chocolate cake

This looked so rich coming out, which is basically his base level requirement for a good chocolate cake. I’ve just asked him what he thought and he said really good.

Dad got the hummingbird cake

He also enjoyed

I can’t recommend this place enough the food is consistently good and it’s a lovely atmosphere. As it was November we sat on the patio and it was lovely
tink18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

The bread and butter pudding at Ragland Road is my favourite food in the whole world 🌎🥰

Great food so far, thanks for sharing
Old 23 Feb 20, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Holiday time
Excited about Disney

Mobile

As always Chef Arts looks good and gets rave reviews. Never been a fan of fried chicken but really feel I need to give this place a go.

Thanks for taking the time to post.
Holiday time is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Serious Dibber

tink18's Reviews
Originally Posted by Holiday time View Post
As always Chef Arts looks good and gets rave reviews. Never been a fan of fried chicken but really feel I need to give this place a go.

Thanks for taking the time to post.
It’s well worth the visit, I’m the only one who has ever got the fried chicken and my family love it too and they’ve been a few times as well
Old 8 Nov 20, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Serious Dibber

tink18's Reviews
Day 6

Contempo Cafe

We had breakfast at the resort before heading off to Busch Gardens.

Dad had a platter, sorry for the blur

He enjoyed this and filled him right up

Mum had pancakes

The standard pancakes are always good in Disney

My brother also went for a Disney staple with the Mickey waffles

I went for the oddest breakfast I think I’ve ever had, I chose to use my quick service credit as 3 snacks, I got a yoghurt parfait, a side of breakfast potatoes and a cherry danish.

The yoghurt parfait was just ok for me, the yoghurt was like a natural Greek yoghurt and I’m not the biggest fan. The potatoes were lovely and everyone seemed to pinch one. The danish was the best bit, I’ve loved these for years and they are still delicious.

Polite Pig

After a day in Busch we headed to Disney Springs for dinner and some shopping, Polite Pig is one of our favourites and we just headed straight there.

We got a mixture of things

Smoked turkey breast

Baby back ribs with Brussel sprouts

Southern pig sandwich

Everything is really good here and delicious.

I also had a vodka lemonade and it’s really nice and refreshing

If you’re looking for food in Disney Springs I can’t recommend this place enough
Old 21 Jan 21, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
MinneMouse93
Proud to wear my Ears

Really sad that you have not completed the report by now. Love reading it and looking at the photos😞😍😍
MinneMouse93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Serious Dibber

tink18's Reviews
Originally Posted by MinneMouse93 View Post
Really sad that you have not completed the report by now. Love reading it and looking at the photos😞😍😍
Awww you’ve just made my day! I’ll start on the rest now x
Old 15 Feb 21, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Serious Dibber

tink18's Reviews
Day 7

Sleepy Hollow

We headed to Magic Kingdom to have breakfast with a lovely view of the castle.

Mum and Dad shared the Ham and Egg waffle

The really enjoyed this and found it enough for them, Dad had picked the tomatoes out by the time I got a photo.

My brother loves a mickey waffle and got the plain one with what looks like an awful lot of icing sugar and whipped cream

You can’t go wrong with a nice fresh mickey waffle

I went for the fruit and Nutella waffle

I love this breakfast and it’s great you can ask for the fruit on the side, I don’t like bananas so Dad picked those out and I put the strawberry’s in and just ate the blueberries. It’s nice to have the choice.

Now considering this is was something that I originally had to talk my family into we all love this as a breakfast and I’ve just mentioned it and they’ve all perked up saying how nice it was.

Ice-cream break

After a few rides we were ready for a snack.

Mum and Dad headed to the Plaza for the Plaza Sundaes

These are amazing use of snack credits on the dining plan.

My brother and I headed over to in front of the castle for something I’d seen on Instagram and really wanted to try.

Churro ice cream sandwich

Now I don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble but theses were a bit of a let down. There was no way to eat this by picking it up, it was too big and the churros were a bit hard. Eating the cream and then having the churros after was the best way we could work it. It was nice but I think I’ll go for something else next time.

Woodys lunchbox

After a few hours running around the studios and exploring Galaxy’s Edge we had dinner in Toy Story Land.

We all got the bbq brisket sandwich and tater tots

These are really good, really tasty. I got mine without cheese and sorry it’s the one I took a pic of. Dad and I tried the Grown ups lemonade, this was really nice and it’s always nice to get a good cocktail with a quick service credit.

There is limited seating there which is the only draw back.