TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Making a Florida Fanatic – July/August 2022 Pre-Trip Report

FOR REPORT INDEX CLICK HERE

Making a Florida Fanatic
August 2020 (then 2021, then 2022 ) Pre Trip Report

Coming back after four years away...

………………………………………

Back in Spring 2017. I was pulling battered wine boxes out from under my parent’s bed
I was staying at my parent’s home for a while, on leave from work after abruptly ending my first marriage. I'd lost access to the photographs for my last trip report and in the back of my mind, I was beginning to acknowledge that I could never face going back to Florida.

I’d told my mum ages ago that we would have to digitalise her old photographs. My parents have boxes and boxes of them, and I dread the day, long from now, when I’ll have to decide whether to keep them for my parent’s sake, or bin them because I can’t recognise the faces in the pictures.

I’d been sorting through them for two days. Checking names and faces and places with my mum and writing on the back of each one. I found a pack of photos that were all misfiled. And then I found this: -
Disney, 1991 – Liberty Boat

I searched until I found the set. Our old Disney pictures were stacked neatly in a sellotaped wine box.

When I found that box, I felt relieved. Returning to the excitement of Florida is like revisiting sacred family memories but I’d lost sight of that by avoiding the more recent ones I’d made there. The photos altered my perspective by reminding me that my childhood memories couldn't be tarnished by the ones I'd made when I was married.

………………………………………

I worked and saved for a new trip until Christmas 2017 when, by chance, I met Michael.

Life has not been the same since.

It's 2022. It’s nearly six years since I was in Florida. I've moved counties, changed jobs and got married all over again.

This trip began in Summer 2018. I’d worked on a few big projects and Michael had the patience of a saint, whilst I turned our living room into an office for my work. I asked if he’d like to go on a cheap holiday to celebrate the end of my hard work and his tolerance.
It was at this point that Michael confessed that he’d never been on holiday before.

*tumbleweed*

Yes, he’s never left the country. Ever.

He’s never been as far as London or Scotland.

He’s never been in a plane.

He’s never touched a palm tree .

Where do you take someone who's never been anywhere?

We considered a weekend in London

And we looked at a week in Benidorm.

We watched the Disney World advert on TV.
Woops.
‘How do you feel about visiting Florida with me in 2020?’
It just gets blurted out and, of course, he’s onto me and my Florida obsession by this point in the relationship and he says:-
‘Yeah of course’
Obviously, I make sure he’s absolutely serious first and then - Quick return to the Dibb to announce that I’m back and I have a new countdown – I start planning.
Introductions please *drumroll*
<<<<<< Samantha, 33. I am the planner, note taker, photographer, guide, visionary. I am most looking forward to spending more time in Animal Kingdom and watching my partner’s face when we fly above the clouds.

>>>>>>>> May I introduce Michael? . 40. He likes Harry Potter and vaguely remembers a few Disney films. He’s had the entire Star Wars collection forced on him for his improvement (erm). Michael has become a keen follower of the Disney Food Blog. He’s one of the most generous people I have ever met.

………………………………………
Making a new plan...
Which brings me to the few considerations and challenges for this trip. Michael is a holiday virgin and, obviously, I want this trip to pave the way for repeat trips . It would be wonderful if Michael wanted to return to Florida. So, my plan will incorporate things that I think he will want to do again.

And this is the inspiration for the title of this report: The Making of a Florida Fanatic.

Early 2019, we started with… three weeks. I don’t want to offend anyone, but I get a holiday every three years. Three weeks does it for me. Not two. I think I'd plan my whole career around this privilege.

We decided to try and plan for August 2020. Although, it took a while for Michael to get his head around waiting that long for a holiday. August is my preferred time of year. I love the heat, even if it hates me. Michael was confident about coping with the climate (I tested him in the greenhouses at Tropical World ) and really didn’t want to go when it wasn’t warm enough to swim.

It’s now 2022…
Three-year waits for Florida are part of my everyday life. Countdowns keep me ticking in a stressful job. But, for Michael, even waiting a year to book was exhausting.

That was before the collapse of Thomas Cook.

And before we cancelled and rebooked for 2021 ...

And again for 2022 ...

We went through a time where Michael didn't want to talk about the holiday.
Michael had started to get a little twitchy just before 2020. By the time we booked our restaurant reservations in February 2020, a sense of gloom had diluted and descended over our excitement.

We were the clinger-oners. The August optimists, turning a blind eye to the Octoberers and Christmas hopefuls already worrying over their bookings on various cancellation threads. We celebrated our double-digit day with a Double Digit Dance of Defiance thread and ordered a takeaway to make it special.

We queued for two hours to book our park passes, as soon as they become available.

We calculated the feasibility of moving the holiday by a week, just in case it was really tight when the borders ‘reopened’ for August.

Except the borders didn’t reopen, did they?

Then Virgin started having a crisis. It felt like Thomas Cook all over again.

Finally, on 24th June, Virgin officially announced that they would not be flying until the end of the summer, and our 2020 holiday was officially cancelled.

In fact, to be honest, we handled the whole ‘it’s over’ thing really well. By this point, most of the disappointment had already hit us (kicking, slapping and spitting really) and receded a little.

Of course, by February 2021 we were in the same boat as most dibbers moving the holiday again.

So it was honestly a relief to enter 2022 with the likely hope that our holiday was finally going forward.
………………………………………

Let’s look at hotels then…
I decided to stick with my tried and tested plan which is a one-week stay in a Universal hotel and two weeks staying in a single Disney Deluxe resort.

I love the RPR. I love the restaurants, the rooms, the pool and the distance from the parks. I appreciate the glossy walk-in shower experience before the uninspiring shower/bath/curtain combo at Disney resorts. I never regretted spending a week at the Universal resorts before. It is so relaxed there!

Not to mention those front-of-line passes are pretty hard to turn down!

For Michael’s first trip, I wanted something very special for our Disney stay. I also wanted this to be Michael's dream coming true, so I asked him to choose the hotel.

Michael set his heart on the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Nothing comes close to his enthusiasm for that hotel. He will tell everyone that he can see giraffes from his hotel room.

So, it felt absolutely pooey to have to update this section of my report last year, with the news that, following the pandemic, we had to cancel our Animal Kingdom Lodge reservation. I had AKL set as my computer desktop background and everything.

Roll forward to 2022 …
As Disney recovered from the pandemic, they announced the reopening of the Animal Kingdom Lodge! And we're back on track!

Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge (Google images)
Some Dibbers may wonder that we’re not looking at villas and outside-the-parks time for a month stay, but that’s just not us.

When I have to throw myself into my stressful job, I crave my Disney bubble.

For our Universal stay, we’re spending our first week at the Royal Pacific Resort. This was a lovely resort last time (minus the perpetually faulty room key) and the proximity to the park is magical. We’re staying in a standard view room as the views here are, to my knowledge, generally decent. I submitted a room request one week before our stay.
Royal Pacific Resort
So, the holiday arrangements are as follows:
Royal Pacific Resort / Standard View / 1 week / 24th Jul - 31st Jul
Animal Kingdom Lodge / Savannah View / 2 weeks / 31st Jul– 14th Aug
Finally, we got around to looking at our airport hotel. After a successful stay last time, I decided to rebook the Radisson Blu at Manchester airport. I love a pre-holiday hotel. It makes the build up so much more exciting and technically extends my holiday time. To make it even more exciting, we have actually booked an airport-view room this time (since I'm not paying for two rooms on this occasion).

Moving our booking was frustrating initially, as Booking.com do not usually move bookings to a date more than a year away, but we got there in the end!

I think this came to about £140 for an airport-view room.

I also booked a dinner reservation at 6pm and breakfast for 6am the next day.

(Images from the Radisson Blu: Manchester Airport website)
Let’s talk flights…
I have something of a Premium Economy addiction. I'd had it once and I keep stretching my budget to fit it in. I’m hooked on queue jumping.

UPDATE: Of course, after switching to Virgin, we've completely fallen in love with their Premium class offerings. Within a few minutes of getting home, we'd had a complete look over their website, including all of the films on offer at the moment. Perhaps we're taking the real cutlery thing a bit far.

Michael did make me smile quite a bit when he asked whether he could sit by the window. It occurred to me, recently, that we still have no idea whether Michael even gets travel sick.

We’ve got 9 hours to find out!

The (updated) details are as follows:
Outbound / Sun 24 Jul 2022 11.10 / From Manchester / To Orlando Int. / arrival 15.10 same day / Virgin Atlantic Premium

Inbound / Sun 14 Aug 2021 18.10 / from Orlando Int. / To Manchester / arrival 07.40+ Mon 14-15 Aug / Virgin Atlantic Premium

After many years of hearing about the mysterious, coveted 'bubble' on Virgin flights, I got a little excited when the travel agent explained that there was an 'upstairs section' on the plane. I promptly blurted out 'is that the bubble!?' and the travel agent (laughing) told me it was. So, as soon as we could choose our seats, we nabbed two on the back row (Dibbers row!) of the bubble and were excited about the possibility of meeting other Dibbers on our flight. We were in the middle (but still in the bubble!) on the return journey.
Covid-19 Changes Update:
We noticed, by accident, that our seat allocations had changed. Following Virgin's changes to their fleet, there is no longer a bubble and we are now seated in the main Premium Class Cabin. It's a bit rubbish to be sure. However, unlike other aspects of the holiday, it's a perk I've never had before. So I won't miss it on the day.
Discovery Cove

A bit of a controversial choice here for some people. I don’t want to get into a debate. I've done my research, and I now take an interest in the work that SeaWorld does to preserve sea life.

All that being said, ordinarily, I would not have chosen to go back to Discovery Cove after swimming with dolphins twice in the past seven years. As much as I love the park, it’s a lot of money for a single day.

However, this changes with Michael of course. Michael is so excited about the swim and I think it is a crucial aspect of his vision for our holiday. I don’t want to edit out this part of his dream.

That was all very well, before I looked at the prices. You probably don’t remember, or have never read about, my last trip to Disney. I paid £848 for four swim tickets for the 16th August 2016. So, I felt a little put out when I saw that Discovery Cove were charging £570 for two swim tickets on 13th August 2020.

When did they get this expensive!?

Cabanas have also gone up in price, so it is no longer a good deal to book the Elite Package, which includes photos. As far as I can tell, it is better to pay for a cabana and photos separately. Which is still much more money than I paid for the Elite package before!

This really pigged me off! Not cool Discovery Cove!

My searches through other websites showed that the price was fairly consistent, so I opened a thread on The Dibb for some help. You can access the thread here.

Dibbers nearly always come through for me. We waited until November 2020 to book around Blue Friday when there are usually cheaper tickets to be had. On 25th November, I booked two Blue Friday tickets for £430. Before I could regret the cost, I also booked a cabana for $399.

Covid-19 Changes Update:
Of course, after moving our holiday to 2022, we were hit with a £180 price increase (basically, more than the money saved from our Blue Friday deal). Michael thinks we could buy our own dolphin at this rate.

I has a last minute phone to Discovery Cove America, as I had a vague sense of unease - that we hadn't paid the additonal £180. It was worth the half an hour queue to put my mind at rest about this.
The Food Stuffs
Shockwaves were sent through the household when I placed responsibility for booking ADRs into Michael’s inexperienced hands. Even my mother, who hasn’t been to Disney since 1991, understood the gravity of this judgement.

Immune to this baseless criticism, Michael made the bookings just fine .

Contrary to previous years, we’ve decided to book restaurants for our Universal stay also. Me and Michael are perfectly matched when it comes to chronic indecision. If we want to eat anything at all, without it taking the whole holiday to decide, then we need to decide now.

Again, this mostly came from Michael. Didn’t I tell you he was a fan of the Disney Food Blog now?

Michael entered the Cowfish and Toothsome Chocolate Factory into our plans from the go. Cowfish because it’s burgers. Toothsome because it looks cool.

Michael has been nattering about The Cowfish for months.

I entered Vivo Italian because I watched a video review of it. I entered Jakes at RPR because it was fabulous last time.

The gaps were filled with Big Fire Grill, which is new, and Hard Rock Café (ooo controversial) because we were running out of ideas.

Finally, I was chuffed to add Shark's Underwater Grill to our list. This needs to be booked at 11am on our Seaworld day.

Disney, again, started with Michael. Jiko, Nomad Lounge, Flame Tree Barbeque, Spice Road Table and California Grill are all Michael options and, I suspect, borne from many hours of watching YouTube.

Unlike me, Michael loves a wider variety of food types, whereas I’m odd.

But this is Michael’s dream too.

Flame Tree Barbeque and California Grill would have made the final cut regardless because both were delicious last time. I’ve entered Be Our Guest, Starlight Café, Yachtsman Steakhouse, Tusker House, Yak and Yeti and Sunshine Seasons. Lots of repeated options from last time.

Le Cellier has made the list this time and we are delighted to see that EPCOT Food and Wine Festival will be on during our stay.

So, without further ado, having gone planning-crazy as always, here are the official plans for ADRs.

Spreadsheet enthusiasts, you’re welcome.

There's a big, white gap on one of the Saturdays where Michael asked for a free day to do whatever.

Covid-19 Changes Update:
I mean, it was definitely our low point when the reservations we had agonised over were cancelled one by one. We got to agonise over whether we would ever see any of our reservations again. Disney were very tight-lipped about any possible dates for allowing reservations again and add to that the limited availability of reservations to allow for social distancing, I think we did really well to rebook very similar restaurants.

You may have noticed, however, that our dining times are very eratic. This is due to the 60-day ADR window that, it turns out, many of the restaurants ignore anyway. So availability was not what it usually is when you book the minute the window opens.
Dollars and spending
We bought the bulk of our dollars in January, before the Brexit deadline. We bought $2590 for £2000 from Sterling FX, at an exchange rate of 1.2954. All cash.
We're also looking at putting a small amount onto a Caxton FX card, at an exchange rate of 1.283. This isn't the best exchange rate but the card is linked to an app that means we will have access to emergency funds if needed.

Michael was so excited when the dollars arrived. He waited with the envelope all day and then insisted that we both open it at the same time. I didn't understand until he reminded me that he had never seen foreign currency before .

In June my parents told us that they had bought £2000 worth of dollars around the time we did (so roughly $2500) as a surpise gift. Since we were agonising over being able to buy food in Florida without the free DDP (no update on this from Virgin yet), my parents revealed the gift early so that we could plan accordingly. This gift has meant that Disney is doable even without the free DDP.

The Boring Bits
Insurance the first time was with Thomas Cook, who organise this through White Horse. Yes, I know, insurance with travel agents is usually a bad idea. However, in this case, I did my research and went for one of their premium options, after reading through the terms carefully. You never worry about insurance terms, until you need to. It’s not worth the risk.

UPDATE: Following the collapse of Thomas Cook, we contacted White Horse, who transferred our insurance to our new holiday plans with Virgin. At not extra cost.

COVID-19 UPDATE: However, despite being able to move our insurance to a new booking before, White Horse Insurance were unwilling to do the same for us again.

Therefore, immediately after rebooking for 2021, we bought a new policy with StaySure, which is is covering travellers for Covid-19.

This was renewed again for 2022.

Our original ESTAs were applied for, and approved, on the 28th September 2019. I had to check the employer details requirements on the Dibb but, otherwise, everything was quick and easy.

I find it much easier to deal with this if I get all of my information together on a word document beforehand. Michael was chuffed to bits when the O.K. came through.

That was then. We've obviously applied for these again for 2022.

Woooah! Wait! What? What happened to the last trip report?
The last trip report stopped midway into the first Disney week - roughly half way through - immediately after the end of my marriage. As part of this separation, I lost access to all my photographs and notes – I understand they’ve been destroyed – and this has made it impossible to carry on with the show.

I am very grateful for the wonderful comments I received as I wrote the report. I never imagined it would be enjoyed by so many people or that those people would be so disappointed that the writing stopped. I really enjoy reading it back now and some of the information I've recorded has been very useful this time around. My nephew has very fond memories of Florida and my Sister-in-law likes to drop hints about future holidays every now and again.

On this occasion, I shall be making a back up of everything I'm using for the report so that I can commit to the end.

COMMENCING 27th APRIL 2019 - Finally booked! - See the announcement here

UPDATE 4th JULY 2019 - Have just looked at Discovery Cove prices for our dates and they're an absolute fortune! After some good Dibb advice, I've decided to wait until November for the Blue Friday sales. See the full thread here.

UPDATE 8th JULY 2019 - Michael sent me a message today to remind me that our countdown is now in the 300s .

UPDATE 22nd SEPTEMBER 2019 - We have moved our holiday to Virgin after the collapse of Thomas Cook. The trip report has been updated throughout with all the details - including new holiday dates for the summer!

UPDATE 24th SEPTEMBER 2019 - Hooked up to My Disney Experience!

UPDATE 28th SEPTEMBER 2019 - ESTAs submitted and approved!

UPDATE 30th SEPTEMBER 2019 - Blissfully now in the 200s . It's coming down fast!

UPDATE 30th SEPTEMBER 2019 - Booked into the Radisson Blu at Manchester Airport for our pre-flight stay!

UPDATE 25th NOVEMBER 2019 - Discovery Cove booked!

UPDATE 3rd JANUARY 2020 - Dollars sorted! Mostly cash with a Caxton FX card this time. Michael insisted that we open the envelope at the same time.

UPDATE 7th JANUARY 2020 - Delighted to be in the 100s now . Michael is ecstatic! He's fretting over the timings for ADR bookings and giving daily countdown updates.

UPDATE 4th FEBRUARY 2020 - It's ADR day! Trusted Michael to make the bookings and he did very well. Just three more restaurant bookings to make and then I have some fab spreadsheets to show you all .

UPDATE 7th FEBRUARY 2020 - Final ADR booked today. Michael secured California Grill this afternoon. Check out the trip report for some nifty spreadsheets!

UPDATE 12th FEBRUARY 2020 - After checking every day, ADR prodigy Michael was able to book Le Cellier finally! Fabulous that we were able to secure this booking after so long of not having access to reservations for this restaurant. I know some Dibbers were a little frustrated with this, so hope you all get sorted. Michael has cancelled Coral Reef and moved Teppan Edo across. All hail Saint Michael!

UPDATE 7th MARCH 2020 - Michael sent me this message today. It's our Little Big Book of Magic

UPDATE 21st MARCH 2020 - Just thought I'd check in with you all. Obviously, we're on tenderhooks right now, in light of the outbreak. Michael won't talk about the holiday. Our plan is to wait as long as we can to keep our plans. Ultimately, we will simply move the holiday if we're forced/able to. I fully intend to celebrate double digits if we're still on a countdown by then. Stay safe!

UPDATE 9th APRIL 2020 - Well we're still here! Obviously it's a little early to predict the future. However, since we're approaching double digits (106 days!) after a LOOONG wait to get here I thought we might as well check in with you all. Funnily enough, despite the uncertainty, we're feeling a little of the double digit excitement (both of us!). We've had an email from Virgin reminding us that our holiday is still on (fingers crossed Virgin make it through this!). Praying to the Disney god now folks!

UPDATE 16th APRIL 2020 - We hit double digits today! Yes our hopes are dwindling and Michael has refused to start a new countdown if we have to reschedule. However, we've both agreed that this day, nearly four years in the making, has been earned regardless. So we're celebrating anyway with pizza and chicken wings. Our Double Digit Dance of Defiance thread can be viewed by clicking here.

UPDATE 3rd June 2020 - After Disney's gutting announcement about cancelling the DDP, the last of our restaurant reservations were removed today.

UPDATE 3rd June 2020 - Confirmation from Michael's employment that we will not be able to get time off for a 2-3 week holiday during the school holidays next year or the year after (he's a foster carer with 2 weeks respite allowance). It's this year or never right now!

UPDATE 4th June 2020 - Wow. What a roller coaster it's been! Virgin have announced that they will start flying to Orlando from the 20th (even though the borders are still closed at both ends). Plus this is only London right now, so we don't know what that means for us.

UPDATE 4th June 2020 - Virgin have emailed us, asking for us to decide, by Monday 8th, if we're planning to go ahead with our holiday. Disney have NOT confirmed, yet, whether we will be entitled to money back for our free DDP.

UPDATE 5th June 2020 - Our insurance has confirmed with us today that they will cover us for Corona virus if we still choose to travel. Our insurance will still be invalid if the government doesn't lift the travel restrictions.

UPDATE 4th June 2020 - My parents have given us $2,500 to cover the cost of our food, in the event that the DDP doesn't lead to a discount/refund. It was meant to be a surprise, but my parents hated seeing how stressed we were over the holiday. I ugly cried. Three holiday issues down, three more to go... fingers crossed for our hols.

UPDATE 22nd June 2020 - We were able to book park passes for all of the days we are in Disney! Thanks to neilhd for your tip with this. You can see us waiting to get onto the Park Pass System here or read about it in the report.

UPDATE 22nd June 2020 - Have also noticed that Animal Kingdom Lodge is still not showing an opening date for this year. Feeling very apprehensive about this as we do not want to downgrade our resort stay. Assuming that we get to go at this point!

UPDATE 25th June 2020 - Very sad to confirm that we now have no choice but to move the holiday to next year. We did this with Virgin today and will rewrite this trip report in the coming weeks. We've had to lose the Animal Kingdom Lodge, due to lack of availability for our new dates. We've moved over to the Grand Floridian instead.

UPDATE 26th July - Today has been a very sad day, as we tried to occupy ourselves at home on what should have been our travel day. I felt sick at times but it's nearly ten now so the worst us almost over. My feelings have been nothing compared with Michael's. We're off to York this weekend to combat the blues.

UPDATE 19th February 2021 - Today w had to be honest with ourselves and accept that our holiday probably isn't going ahead again. We've arranged to move it to 24th July 2022

UPDATE 21st July 2021 - With just four days until our second cancelled holiday date (I forgot to change my countdown), I've finally got around to moving Discovery Cove for the second time. We're now set for 27th July.

UPDATE 21st July 2021 - Honestly, at this point, I started to lose the will to update this list.

Edited at 04:58 PM.
TheDisneyCouple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

What a lovely pre trip and reference to your earlier visits.

Like many dibbers on here, your experience is not about a fastpass or restaurant, its all about memories..., awakening those in the past and laying down new ones for the future.

Fondest regards to you and have a great time

Disney332
Old 4 May 19, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
tory79
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I remember your last trip report. Really happy to hear things have worked out so well in the end. Sounds like you have an amazing holiday planned!
Old 4 May 19, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Sounds fantastic and you sound much happier than before!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 07:20 PM  
Link to this Post
lesleydee
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

I don't post much but I remember your unfinished report and your posts explaining why. I just wanted to tell you I'm so pleased you are doing well
lesleydee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 19, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Stardust5
Imagineer

I’m so pleased that you have found happiness again after such a terrible time. How exciting being able to show your new partner all the wonder and magic of Disney, I’m sure he will be a fanatic once he has been to Disney. I look forward to reading along.
Stardust5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 19, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

So glad you are back Samantha- I enjoyed reading your previous report. Really pleased you are now happy and moving on with a new Florida adventure to look forward too. We are there the same time as you next year so Ill keep my eye out for you! X
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 19, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
debojahh
VIP Dibber

So great to see you back and settled down.

Hope you have the best trip!
debojahh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 19, 12:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Jillzo
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

So glad you're going home xx
Jillzo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 19, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
It sounds like you're going to have an amazing trip.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List