Notices

Old 31 Oct 17, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

Awwww I hope your DS is feeling better soon. Great service from Discovery Cove/SeaWorld to re-organise your plans. I can't believe that it is so cold, hopefully the temperatures will rise again soon.
Old 31 Oct 17, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Oh dear that’s a shame hope they both feel better very soon
Glad you were able to change your day at Discovery Cove.

Joan
Old 31 Oct 17, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Thank you all. They are both still asleep but will be getting up at 6am as we have our early morning magic and a stay at the contemporary tonight and mnsshp . So quite a busy day but they were determined last night they both were going. Ive said we will do emm then hopefully if our room is ready go back to the hotel and chill until our reservation at crt at 4pm then the party . I’ve got pepto and they have been drinking as much water as they can and blitzed every surface in the apartment I can. I’m sure it’s a bud tbh but hopefully they will Bounce back . At least we can jiggle the plans around without feeling to fraught about it all, dc were amazing yesterday moving the days for us at such short notice . you can never plan for illness
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 17, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Mobile

Hi Sam ! Hope your mum and DS are better soon and can get on with your holiday ! Eleanor has been up all night being sick too now ! Not sure what I am going to do about MNSSHP tonight now ?! It shows you can plan and have as many itineraries as you like you can’t really plan can you !
Hope you all don’t come down with it as well x
!
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 17, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Oh dear sorry to read about your mum and son! Glad you have been able to rearrange your Discovery Cove day.

I'm a bit worried about how cold it seems to be this week - we go this time next year!
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 17, 12:44 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

Oh poor you , im really sorry to hear they have been poorly, fingers crossed the rest of your holiday will be great x
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 17, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Update : i took mum to the medical centre , they think it’s rotavirus and apparently it’s rife at the moment in the parks. Imagine how many people touch rides , handrails etc. She’s spent 2 full days vomiting and in bed . My sin bounced back slightly quicker but he’s 55 years younger than mum so expected. It’s really shook the whole holiday and everything has been rearranged so she can recover. I’m just glad she is ok and fingers crossed feeling much better today after fluids only . I have loads to write up but at the moment it a bit of a blur . Thank you for all your good wishes xx
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 17, 01:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Update : i took mum to the medical centre , they think it’s rotavirus and apparently it’s rife at the moment in the parks. Imagine how many people touch rides , handrails etc. She’s spent 2 full days vomiting and in bed . My sin bounced back slightly quicker but he’s 55 years younger than mum so expected. It’s really shook the whole holiday and everything has been rearranged so she can recover. I’m just glad she is ok and fingers crossed feeling much better today after fluids only . I have loads to write up but at the moment it a bit of a blur . Thank you for all your good wishes xx
Hi sam, your poor mum bless her, hopefully today's gonna be a better day, glad your sons a lot brighter xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 17, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Oh my goodness, I hope everyone is feeling better soon. How horrible that your mum has been so ill. Glad your son is on the mend now. Hopefully the weather will warm up a bit as well for you.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 17, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Oh dear I hope everyone is feeling better now.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List