Notices

Old 4 Oct 17, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

You must all be bouncing off the walls with 8 days to go ! The only thing left to do for me is to go to the TTC to convert the confirmation letter to the 4 Disney tickets as we will go to the parks at least twice while we are on International Drive. We will also visit the All Stars Sports to get Joanne and Dave a perspective on Disney Hotels. I can also try and sort out our rooms if I turn the charm on ! . But everything is sorted out this end in Wales.
mitch-fishguard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Oct 17, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Finally able to put in a room request with my MDE. Ive gone for the highest floor in Centre Court. I let Joanne and Dave have the preferred room and they are happy to take what they are given. As I said before, we are paying a visit to the hotel about a week before we come and can hopefully straighten everything out with the Front Desk.
mitch-fishguard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 17, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Its happened again ! Visiting Joanne in Caerphilly at the moment and everyone has now decided to alter our dining plans. We are now going to Boma on the 15th for dinner, Trails End the 16th for dinner, Chip n Dales the 18th for breakfast and changed Whispering Canyon from lunch on the 17th to dinner on the 19th as we are finishing up at MK as its open until midnight. Please.please,please let this be the last change as my sanity depends on it !
Old 23 Oct 17, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Went to Caerphilly again to do a bit of work for Joanne this weekend. Hands up those who know whats coming next ? Yes, another change, but its one Im happy with. Straight swap from Chip n Dale to Donalds Safari Breakfast on Sat. 18th nov. One slot appeared and I leapt on it. Joanne went here in 2003 as a child and said she would have loved to go to Donalds again. Worth checking these things. Surely thats it now !
Old 30 Oct 17, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Managed to sneak a cheeky little lunch at Biergarten at Epcot on friday 17th. I always fancied there but everybody just gave in and let me book it !
Old 30 Oct 17, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Your plans sound great. I hope for your sanity that they don’t change the flights again!
We cross over by a week so will say hello if we see you. Have a wonderful time.
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 17, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

I hope so ! . The strange thing is that the changes were a matter of minutes, but you can imagine the gut-sinking feeling when those e-mails came in. ! Take care and I hope you both have a great time, too
Old 5 Nov 17, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Its that time. Last entry on the Pre-Trip report. Just checked all 4 of us online with VirginAtlantic and its now a xase of checking everything 5 times and shouting at Leander (only joking), before we leave at 1 to go to Manchester. Going via Aberystwyth to meet Joanne in Welshpool. Will give quick observations as I go along, but will give a proper account when I get back, like all you good people have done. Tara.
Old 8 Nov 17, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Morning Folks. Here and loving life. Slight disaster on monday though. 3 and a half-hour layover ! forget it. Customs hall packed, 5 members of staff. Got through with an hour to go. Dumped bags,followed the signs to Connecting Flights and hit another securiy checkpoint. All over, I hear you say, well got the gate to watch my pilot waving happily at me as he backed away. Delta staff were amazing however and we got on the next one an hour later. no real issue. Leander, Joanne and Dave sat together. Me ? Stuck by a guy who nothing about the Ospreys and rugby ! The movement in Atlanta is pretty easy, but Im hoping coming back will be a lot simpler as we will have been screened in Orlando. Speak to you tomorrow
Old 10 Nov 17, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Going to try Disney later. I am going to exchange my vouchers for my tickets and show Joanne and Dave how easy it is to navigate the resort and parks. Big grin on my face already