Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 1 Feb 18, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
katiealana
Helping Mickey

Ferrytale Dessert Cruise at Magic Kingdom

Hi, has anyone done this cruise. I would welcome any views on whether it is really busy. It states numbers are limited but worried it might be really full. It is just myself and my 18 year old daughter and thought it might be a nice way to see the fireworks. TIA
katiealana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 18, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
katiealana
Helping Mickey

Anyone?
I am looking to get something booked. We done the dessert party at tomorrowland in 2016 and was going to book that again but then seen this one. Any views on this would be greatly appreciated.
katiealana is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 18, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
KeithOP
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by katiealana View Post
Anyone?
I am looking to get something booked. We done the dessert party at tomorrowland in 2016 and was going to book that again but then seen this one. Any views on this would be greatly appreciated.
The dessert party in tomorrowland suffers now from a poor view of the front of the castle which is where a lot of projections are for the new fireworks :/ you can do dessert party with viewing from the garden which offers best of both.

Ferrytale is very cool IMHO sure, there are a lot of people on the ferry and it can be hard to find a seat but other than that, great selection of drink, some desserts and a fun little cruise before you see the actual fireworks.

Again, you cant see the projections with happily ever after which is a shame but for the fireworks, I really think it's pretty cool

ps. dont forget to ask for a special torch for the Glow-in-the-Dark Scavenger Hunt, where you’ll search for Hidden Mickeys throughout the Ferryboat.
KeithOP is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 18, 03:21 PM  
Link to this Post
katiealana
Helping Mickey

Thank you for replying. That was what I was thinking about not enough seats and everyone standing about, might not be a nice relaxing experience. Might do the plaza garden one.
Old 4 Feb 18, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
teerts
Excited about Disney

We did Ferrytale Wishes a couple of years ago, we thoroughly enjoyed it and would do it again, we did watch Halowishes so I don't know how much different it would be for Happily Ever After.

The boat wasn't that busy, we had plenty of space and were able to sit on one of the benches and had space to stand and watch.

Edited at 04:15 PM.
teerts is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 18, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
katiealana
Helping Mickey

Thank you. Sounds like you enjoyed it.