Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 14 Feb 18, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

We are doing Tony's this year as you can get a parade package, which gives you a special viewing area for the afternoon parade.
We love both Sci fi and 50's as a veggie myself I didn't like the food at 50's and found sci fi better tasting. Sci fi is the cheaper option but love the PB milkshake at 50's ( we got our fix from the Tune In lounge next door instead of a sit down meal last time ). We have got both down for our next visit but I plan on having stater an dessert at 50's.
Tusker house breakfast is our favourite buffet and a must for every trip.
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 18, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by halloweenbaby2 View Post
We are doing Tony's this year as you can get a parade package, which gives you a special viewing area for the afternoon parade.
We love both Sci fi and 50's as a veggie myself I didn't like the food at 50's and found sci fi better tasting. Sci fi is the cheaper option but love the PB milkshake at 50's ( we got our fix from the Tune In lounge next door instead of a sit down meal last time ). We have got both down for our next visit but I plan on having stater an dessert at 50's.
Tusker house breakfast is our favourite buffet and a must for every trip.
Great to read from another veggie! I was actually thinking of having a starter and dessert from 50s if we went there. The menu does look a bit better for me at sci-fi, I like the sound of the burger.

Glad to hear you liked Tusker house! What type of food do you get for you there?
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 18, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
redspottyowl
Imagineer

redspottyowl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I would squeeze in a dinner at Bahama Breeze, our favourite offsite meal

These things are fun..and fun is good NYC/Orlando May/June 15 Pretrippy
Adults are only kids grown up pretrippy Oct/Nov 2013
A Bargain Hunters Pre-trip report Nov 2011
NOV 2011 - Villa offsite 'bargain hunters'
OCT/NOV 2013 - OLD KEY WEST Disney trip - DDP
OCT/NOV 2018 - Disney pixie dust Yacht Club stay
AUG 2022 - Cabana Bay -teen choice
redspottyowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 18, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Traincrashing View Post
Great to read from another veggie! I was actually thinking of having a starter and dessert from 50s if we went there. The menu does look a bit better for me at sci-fi, I like the sound of the burger.

Glad to hear you liked Tusker house! What type of food do you get for you there?
At Tusker I found more choice available at breakfast for veggies than at lunch. You can put a note on your booking and a chef will walk you through the buffet and let you know what's suitable for vegetarian's.
But I assure you you'll definately walk away hungry
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 18, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by halloweenbaby2 View Post
At Tusker I found more choice available at breakfast for veggies than at lunch. You can put a note on your booking and a chef will walk you through the buffet and let you know what's suitable for vegetarian's.
But I assure you you'll definately walk away hungry
Perfect! I'll add a note on my booking then Oh I can't wait. I love breakfast, and I love buffets, so I'm excited for this one!
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List