Childish Halfwit

wizzo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Originally Posted by littlelish0544 View Post
I hope you factor in a reunion with "cliff"! 😀
Trying to find Cliff will be the highlight of the holiday for Maddy. But don't forget about Cliff Jr and Clifford!

She'll be looking for them too

2023 Trip Report - COMPLETE HERE

My old trip reports are all HERE

wizzo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
wizzo
Childish Halfwit

wizzo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Some great suggestions already. Thank you.

Ann-Marie Island was on our radar already as it's a very popular spot with Dibbers and we'll look at it. Sanibel Island area looks lovely too. Naples was on my radar because it's the last stop before the everglades and the Keys, so thanks for recommending that. We've found Cedar Key looks interesting up north. Anyone stayed there?

Specific hotel recomendations would be good too (Ritz Carlton was £450 per night!). You know what we like.

Keep them coming, we're looking into every suggestion.

I've found some cracking lakeside cabins in the wilds of Georgia too that are becoming an option.

2023 Trip Report - COMPLETE HERE

My old trip reports are all HERE

Edited at 10:18 AM.
wizzo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Great find with the flights!

And I'm ever so slightly jealous that you will be going to six flags over Georgia!

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
emmabanana
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Sounds like a great trip, I'll be reading along to get some ideas as we've considered a road trip from Atlanta to Orlando.
emmabanana is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

This sounds bloody amazing!

Definitely try and squeeze in Anna Maria Island! I can just see the Wizzo clan hanging at the Rod & Reel Pier (you can fish there too!) before enjoying a lovely meal and an epic sunset!
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Check Blue Water Beach Club for accommodation. We really like it. Literally steps from the sand
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 12:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Looking forward to reading this one, it's always exciting to do something different!
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 07:54 PM  
Link to this Post
EJSakaAnna
Imagineer

Excited to follow this Wizzo, I think its quite exciting having the flights booked but no plan set in stone yet . Oh the possibilities!
EJSakaAnna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

Great news!
Re ideas for your planning, all I can say is we love AMI as a family. We are only managing a day trip next month but still got full plans: doughnuts, ice creams, deserted beach walk looking for shells, and we love Waterfont Restaurant 🌮🍤
August we are heading down to Naples (I've reserved Hyatt House) and down to Marathon in the Keys (Courtyard by Marriott) before hitting Miami on way home.
Looking forward to hearing about your plans too!
Ps starting in Georgia for the road trip sounds fun, nice idea I hadnt thought of, with added big rides on the way!

Edited at 09:01 PM.
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 17, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
LauraE
Getting Excited

Mobile

Sounds like an amazing trip, we loved Anna Maria island, Naples and Marco Island, if you do go to Marco island we did an amazing jet ski tour with captain ron's was the highlight of our trip and amazing to get so close to dolphins. I think your girls would be old enough to do it.

We went to Bongos a couple of weeks ago based on your trip report and loved it - so thanks 😄
LauraE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List