Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Looking forward to this! You'll be at RPR just before us.
Thank you.

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
Can't wait.love your reports xxx
Thanks
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 17, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Yay I'll be looking forward to this , love your reports , hope you all have a great holiday.
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 17, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Looking forward to reading along, have a fantastic time 😁🌴☀️
Old 26 Jul 17, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Sunnydreams
Earning More Ears

Loved all your previous reports, they gave me such useful tips Look forward to reading about your holiday. I thought I saw you heading to The Keys? I was there in April, lovely restaurants there too
Sunnydreams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 17, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

Looking forward to this. We are staying at the hard rock for 9 nights before moving on to treasure island. We are giving Disney a miss this year and have also been inspired by your trip reports. Looks like we will have just left Orlando when you get there. Might see you in the co-op back home though.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 17, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Denny's Breakfast

DD's choice for the first morning. We'll go to the one at the top of International drive near to the turning for Universal again.

Best deal I can find is 20% off for joining the email club on the website.

I usually have the special pancake breakfast. In Autumn it's Pumpkin pancakes, in May it was Red White and blue for Memorial day. It's currently strawberries and cream pancakes, we'll see if it changes before 21st August. The sticky bun ones sound good too.

My last breakfast at Denny's

DH usually goes for Moons over MyHammy and DD kids choc pancakes.
Suspect it will be a repeat this time.

dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 17, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Yay I'll be looking forward to this , love your reports , hope you all have a great holiday.
Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
Looking forward to reading along, have a fantastic time 😁🌴☀️
Thank you

Originally Posted by Sunnydreams View Post
Loved all your previous reports, they gave me such useful tips Look forward to reading about your holiday. I thought I saw you heading to The Keys? I was there in April, lovely restaurants there too
Yes we are flying into Miami and initial plan was Miami and the Keys. We've not been since before we had DD. In a nutshell, DD wanted to go to Universal again, Keys Hotel prices were very high, there was moaning about my plans (I wanted to do an art deco walking tour) and in the end Universal won. Maybe next year

Originally Posted by Vinniecat View Post
Looking forward to this. We are staying at the hard rock for 9 nights before moving on to treasure island. We are giving Disney a miss this year and have also been inspired by your trip reports. Looks like we will have just left Orlando when you get there. Might see you in the co-op back home though.
Sounds like a great plan have a lovely holiday. Yes still go in the co op
Old 26 Jul 17, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Katie
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Very excited to read along!
Princess Katie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 17, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Keke's

Also on the breakfast to do list again. We've been a couple of times to the Mall of Millenia one, may give Dr Phillips one a try as it's slightly closer.

No deals I can see for here. It's a popular dibb choice and winner of Orlando Sentinel best breakfast awards.

I've got a dilemma. I loved the pina colada french toast I had before with cream cheese, pineapple and coconut

But I keep drooling over the pics of the Florida pancakes topped with strawberries, bananas and blueberries. Decisions decisions.

DH has the Florida waffle last time but is usually more a savoury breakfast eater. And DD has the kids chocolate chip pancakes...

Edited at 10:22 PM.
Old 26 Jul 17, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
Oh so excited, can't wait to read another one of your food trip reports, they're fantastic.