Notices

Old 18 Nov 17, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
That is a beautiful notebook! Your trip sounds like it's going to be fun.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 17, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridag1rl
Apprentice Imagineer

Love your trips. Hope you both have a fantastic Christmas.
Old 19 Nov 17, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
How lovely to be in the magic at Christmas and new year - hope you have a fantastic time x
Old 19 Nov 17, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Sounds like a brilliant Xmas and new year Selina , hope you both have a fantastic time.
Wish we weren't open Christmas Eve , I'm working all day and stores even opening early .
Looking forward to reading your trippie xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 17, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Thanks guys, this is only the second time in all my hairdressing years that we've been able to close on Christmas Eve because it's a Sunday! I'll be in work at 7.30am on the 23rd though!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 17, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post

Sound a great trip planned
Xx
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 17, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Just realised that I only have 12 days left to work! ( I only work 4 days a week) That's a scary thought as I haven't even thought about doing any packing or even thinking about what I might like to take with me! We do have several board games for the villa that I need to cram into the suitcase at some point and depending on the amount of room I have some towels and sheets too. It's not that we're short of luggage allowance, we have 96 kilos each😳, I just don't want to carry that much!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 17, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

I am the same as you Selina - four days a week so only 12 days left - and too much work to do!

Happy packing (I have started... )

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 17, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
I am the same as you Selina - four days a week so only 12 days left - and too much work to do!

Happy packing (I have started... )
Oh Lordy I need to start! The salon went crazy yesterday, someone flipped the Christmas switch!
Old 11 Dec 17, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
And I'm down to 8 days left at work now! Hoping this snow we have isn't going to hang around waiting for more to join it! I've had a look at the forecast on Accuweather and it says no more snow, let's hope it's right!

Well at this point in time no packing has been done and no sorting of clothes either! Should be easy to pack really because I won't be wearing the clothes I'm taking, not with a minus 8 degree frost for tonight!

I still need to print off the tickets etc but need to buy ink for the printer first!

We were pretty much snowed in yesterday so we counted our savings tin, I guessed at £600, Richard guessed £565, there was actually £1130! Well pleased with that! I've banked it today and topped up my FX card at a rate of $1.3080 so about as good as it gets!

I'm working my day off tomorrow and I have Friday off, we are away Thursday night as Friday is my birthday. Saturday will be our 'Christmas Eve' as my in laws will be at ours on Sunday for 'Christmas Day' we're having it early! Lots to do this weekend! TTFN