Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 17 Dec 17, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Bashfulwhite
Getting Excited

Mobile Quidco Expedia offer

Has anyone used the quidco Expedia deal for 12% cashbook?
Price for 2 adults and 1 child is £1097 but after cashback
£965.
When is the cashbook paid?
Bashfulwhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 17, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Imagineer

If you search or scroll down the posts you’ll see a thread about it. The search is a great tool on this site.

Not actual tickets but seem okay.
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 17, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
pompeyboy
Apprentice Imagineer

booked some stuff with Expedia via Quidco in late October, 1 has paid already, 4th Dec the others are tracked but say "Cashback will not be confirmed until 8-12 weeks after your trip has taken place".

I use Quidco quite a lot but have a had a couple of claims turned down and tend to consider the cashback a bonus rather than a guaranteed payment.
pompeyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 17, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridasun
Imagineer

It usually says in the terms how long till the cashback paid. Hotels are usually appx 12 weeks after you return home. I have booked lots of hotels and got it a few months after I got back. I let it build up then withdraw it towards xmas.
Floridasun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 17, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
nanu
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridasun View Post
It usually says in the terms how long till the cashback paid. Hotels are usually appx 12 weeks after you return home. I have booked lots of hotels and got it a few months after I got back. I let it build up then withdraw it towards xmas.
Just a word of caution. I used to belong to another cashback site a few years ago and they went bust so everyone lost their cashback. Fortunately, I had withdrawn the majority of mine a few weeks prior so only had a small amount in my account that I'd lost. General consensus is to withdraw as soon as possible or once it builds to an amount you don't want to lose. I now withdraw my Quidco and put it in a separate savings account.
1988 New York Penta & Orl. Radisson Maingate 1990 Orl. Marriott I-Drive, Premier Cruise & Cocoa Beach Hilton 1997 Orl. La Suites I-Drive 2002 Orl. Port Orleans Riverside 2006 Las Vegas Luxor 2007 Orl. Port Orleans French Quarter 2010 Orl. Windsor Palms villa 2012 Orl. Rolling Hills villa & RPR Universal 2015 Orl. Indian Creek villa & Naples Bay Resort 2017 Orl. Highlands Reserve villa 2018 Barefoot Beach Resort & Orl. Highgate Park villa
nanu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 17, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Bella Vita
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bashfulwhite View Post
Has anyone used the quidco Expedia deal for 12% cashbook?
Price for 2 adults and 1 child is £1097 but after cashback
£965.
When is the cashbook paid?
Our cashback has just been received after our hotel stay in October. Nice little bonus for Christmas
WDW ... October 2017
Bella Vita is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List