Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 6 Jan 18, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
RM2016
Imagineer

RM2016's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
And no doubt they will make out its linked to the rascist abuse incidents with Luke and Alya so Pat can carry on on his killing spree without anyone asking any questions.
RM2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 18, 12:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
How is he fitter than firstly Andy, and now Luke? Andy couldn't overpower him at the flat where he was first attacked or on many other occasions in the basement. Plus Andy could have called out many times for help while in the basement.

Now Luke failed to knock Phelan out or get away, despite a headstart, in his car. And still no police investigation into Andy or Vinny's disappearance. I could go on picking holes in the plot but why bother?
I must admit, I haven’t seen Corrie when P has been killing all these people but I did wonder how he could overpower all these considerably younger, fitter people😳🤣😳
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 18, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridarules View Post
I must admit, I haven’t seen Corrie when P has been killing all these people but I did wonder how he could overpower all these considerably younger, fitter people😳🤣😳
And did Luke not used to do car racing ? He couldn’t outrun a little old works van ha ha
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 18, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Smilesonfaces View Post
And did Luke not used to do car racing ? He couldn’t outrun a little old works van ha ha
He lost his licence for dangerous driving in the past. His sister, Steph, had been concerned as he drove too fast! It made me laugh too 😀
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 18, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
It’s ridiculous, I want some happy storylines in the soaps, maybe a wedding where they actually get married and live happily ever after. A bit of humour would be good, Christmas Day soaps are so depressing, maybe a bit of doom and gloom but some happy times too!
Pat Phelan storyline is so stupid, Eileen hasn’t a clue and doesn’t she wonder why so many people hate pat. I still watch it tho!
Old 6 Jan 18, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
It’s ridiculous, I want some happy storylines in the soaps, maybe a wedding where they actually get married and live happily ever after. A bit of humour would be good, Christmas Day soaps are so depressing, maybe a bit of doom and gloom but some happy times too!

Pat Phelan storyline is so stupid, Eileen hasn’t a clue and doesn’t she wonder why so many people hate pat. I still watch it tho!
Eileen is stupid though isn’t she always has been, she had been desperate for years for a partner so is probably blind !
I really hope they keep Tracey and Steve together. They are good together and plenty of opportunities for a few desperately needed laughs.
I keep saying I’m stopping watching it but I carry on !

Someone mentioned Emily is back from Peru so maybe we will see her soon.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 18, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Mobile

Yes Tracey and Steve, good for a laugh. I think Eve should be given a few more funny bits her laugh is great.
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 18, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by tomdan View Post
Yes Tracey and Steve, good for a laugh. I think Eve should be given a few more funny bits her laugh is great.
Unfortunately Eva is leaving soon too.
Old 7 Jan 18, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I hate this Pat Phelan character , corrie is so unrealistic at minute, but then again most of the soaps have unrealistic plots more and more and doesn't stop me watching , I hope he's gone sooner rather than later , he's got to get his punishment or meet his maker himself and I bet it's not going to be until the traditional latenight episodes during live finals of BGT around may time so they can be post watershed and a bit more dramatic so reckon he's gonna be on screen for a while yet :angry:
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 18, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Yet again this story line has got above the ridiculous, in court last night would the defense not call back Sed to explain why he was being bundled into the cab by Tim! It just goes from bad to worse, and how they can explain Todd's sudden departure is dragging on forever!
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List