Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 6 Feb 18, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

I can’t believe people are moaning about this when channel 4 show a dating show called naked attraction.
themeparksandy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 18, 07:01 AM  
Link to this Post
TinkerBabe
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Women have finally got the freedom of choice they deserve, and now the PC brigade want to take it away? If I want to be a walk on girl at the darts or go on a game show like take me out, that would be my choice to make and no one else needs to make it for me. Equality is about men and women making their own choices and decisions. If a man said a woman shouldn’t be out in public dressed in a short skirt there would be outrage, and yet it’s ok for the PC brigade to say it? When we start telling women what they can and can’t do, we have gone back 100 years.
Old 7 Feb 18, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post

There was a series a few years back called Man O Man where women from the audience picked which of the men were better looking.

Edited at 08:29 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 18, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Dougie
Imagineer

Dougie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by TinkerBabe View Post
Women have finally got the freedom of choice they deserve, and now the PC brigade want to take it away? If I want to be a walk on girl at the darts or go on a game show like take me out, that would be my choice to make and no one else needs to make it for me. Equality is about men and women making their own choices and decisions. If a man said a woman shouldn’t be out in public dressed in a short skirt there would be outrage, and yet it’s ok for the PC brigade to say it? When we start telling women what they can and can’t do, we have gone back 100 years.
👏👏👏👏.

It's the same old problem, people not directly involved try and speak for people who are.
Dougie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 18, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Kd0758
Very Serious Dibber

I know two people who have been contestants on it. One male and one female. Both of them really enjoyed it.

I do find with a lot of shows that the ‘contestants’ are using it as a platform to get onto tv. They all seem to aspire to be an actor/actress.

I don’t actually watch Take me out (I did when it first aired) but I can’t help thinking that they’d get even more negativity if a woman was to come on stage and men ‘turned their lights off’ to them based on the first look.
Kd0758 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 18, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
SimonB
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TinkerBabe View Post
I must say that is one of the best posts I've seen on here for ages.
SimonB is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 18, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
armstrongk1
Trying for More Ears

Only if you are easily offended, which is half the UK these days i guess.
armstrongk1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 18, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

Originally Posted by themeparksandy View Post
I can’t believe people are moaning about this when channel 4 show a dating show called naked attraction.
Lol, this show makes your eyes water !
Old 9 Feb 18, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Infinity Red View Post
Yes but did you turn it off?
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 18, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Infinity Red View Post
This made me chuckle 😂😂😂
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List