Notices

Old 5 Mar 15, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post

im going straight down mainstreet usa-pre trip

1) the intros
me, laura the holiday planner, worrier, and lover of all things Disney this will be trip number 12 for me. fav Disney movie- beauty and the beast, fav character chip from beauty and the beast

rob, the other half, daddy general bag carrier. doesn't quite get Disney and doesn't like rides this will be his 2nd trip

that's our ugly mugs done now the kids

Thomas, our oldest 6 this will be his second trip loves all things Disney and lego. favourite Disney movie snow white and the 7 dwarves. favourite Disney character lightening McQueen. fav Disney ride slinky hates the haunted mansion

jake age 5 loves all things Disney and a little dare devil wants to go on all the big rides this time. fav Disney film Cinderella fav character gus gus, fav ride dumbo

and last but not least caleb age 3 but will be 4 when we go this will be his first trip to dlp loves everything Disney loves rides and mickey mouse. fav film frozen, fav character olaf

Edited at 01:19 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 15, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post

part 2- the details
we will be going may half term 2016 on the 30th may 2016 staying at the Newport bay hotel for 4 nights/5 days. this is our first stay at the Newport have only stayed at the Cheyenne and santa fe before.

photo courtesy of google

[B][/travelB]
we will either be driving and Eurotunnel if I can convince the other half we will save a fair few pennys or catching the Eurostar

[B][/the planB]
we will be travelling from Manchester to ashford on the sunday, plan so far is travel in the early am well about 8am, get down their for 12ish. cinema bowling and a meal at Frankie and bennys (all courtesy of aunties and uncles gifts for xmas), need to book hotel hopefully at the premier inn at eureka park. will be booking this for our return night from Disneyland.

still not decided on method of travel Eurostar or Eurotunnel will determine this if I can get cheap seats when the Eurostar tickets come out.

Edited at 08:01 PM.
Old 1 May 15, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyBride08
Apprentice Imagineer

We are going in the May half term too (fingers crossed) we get there on the Tuesday. Looks like you have your hands full with 3 boys x

1996 WDW Offsite / 2001 DLP HNY / 2002 WDW ASM / 2004 DLP NB / 2008 Our Wedding Trip WDW POFQ & GF / 2009 - WDW CSR / 2010 DLP with bump! NB / 2012 WDW AKL / 2013 DLP HC

Our 2017 return DCL / BC / Universal HRH Vlogs
DisneyBride08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 15, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by DisneyBride08 View Post
We are going in the May half term too (fingers crossed) we get there on the Tuesday. Looks like you have your hands full with 3 boys x
we certainly do they are always asking when can we go back and the youngest I want to meet mickey mouse.
Old 6 Jun 15, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post

a change of plans

a few weeks ago my sister started asking about dlp and which season would be best for her and her 4 kids and who to book with after deciding may half term was best she decided to book so we have had to decide what is best for us so we can all go down together. went to the travel agents who wanted £3600 for just me and my rabble for my sister mum and her 4 kids £4300 so decided no chance. back to the drawing board and a conversation on the phone till 3am led us back to our childhood days of going in the 90s and early 00s coach trips.
so we are now going the 29th may-2nd of June, with goldcrest coaches we will get 2 full days in the parks and set off on our 4th day after breakfast. my dreams of the Newport bay are now long gone and we are staying at the Cheyenne. This is my sisters 8th trip, my mums 9th trip and my niecies and nephews 1st ever trip.
Old 23 Jul 15, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Update other half now doesn't want to go but oh well il save £500 so I will now be able to shop my heart out