Old 9 May 15, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Thanks for the replies already. Sorry it will be awhile before more updates
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 15, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Brilliant start to your food trippie. . . I thought the pulled pork nachos looked yummy. . . The title made me laugh too like someone else has mentioned I too prefer diet coke but think I sound silly asking for it with a double lard burger and chips lol. . . . . I get the title though after reading your pre trippie and reading about your amazing weight loss have a brilliant holiday and look forward to reading more
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 15, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
pandanne
Imagineer

Ohh I love a good food trippy. Well done on the weight loss. Looking forward to reading it when you get back. Have a fabulous holiday. x
Old 10 May 15, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
dismamx2
VIP Dibber

Great start

It's gotta be a diet coke with all that food
dismamx2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 15, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
No 1 Traveller Lounge Gatwick South. (live)

We are now sitting in the lounge after escaping the hustle and bustle of the terminal. Making use of the free wi fi and the kids chilling out I've managed to squeeze in another report before we fly.

Arrived at 8.15am and were shown to an assigned table. Slightly disappointed that we are upstairs at the back so we can't see the planes.

its fairly quiet in here at the moment. There is a nice selection of pastries and cereals that you help yourself to along with tea, coffee and juices.

You are allowed to order 1 hot item each. Me and Den ordered the beans on toast. Quite a weird take on it!

The others all ordered bacon rolls which were nice.

We had a few pastries as well.

So overall it's been ok in here. Not a patch on the V Room though in my opinion. Back again with more at the end of May!

Edited at 05:26 PM.
gjdjud is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 15, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Have a great time, looking forward to the Ohana report. We are thinking of booking there next year.
Hard Rock Hotel, Royal Pacific Resort
Endless Summer Dockside, Pop Century, Polynesian Resort.
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 15, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
SpaceLady
Getting Excited

Love a food report. Looking forward to it. 😊
SpaceLady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 15, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
mrmoo123
Imagineer

Great start! Got to love a food report! And great title too... always reminds me of being in the ABC Commissary one year and a rather portly american lady was complaining that they had given her a salad with the dressing all over the top - she wanted it on the side because she was on a diet... to make up for it the CM said she could have anything on the menu FOC... so she chooses the '4th of July Speciality Cupcake'!
Old 10 May 15, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Dancin
Imagineer

Have a lovely holiday. Look forward to reading the rest when you return as it will get me in the mood for our trip at the end of June

Sarah
Old 10 May 15, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Mia_
slightly serious Dibber

have fun!
Mia_ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List